Corey Enright

Started by Sleeken, June 26, 2011, 03:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleeken

On 101 in the second quarter. What will he score?!?!

I'm vsing Dr Dream Team in one of my leagues.

My Enright, Priddis, Judd + 100 pts vs his A. Otten, Jacobs, Murphy. Things are looking good now.

bigsy

holy santa claus sh!t!!!!!!

matt1985

He might make up the points i missed out on with didak last night :)

glynman90

If he scores 200 I won't complain about having Smith sitting on the bench and Mzungu feeding me a donut.

Ziplock

<3 enright.

will he edge me over the eliminator line?

glynman90

Quote from: Ziplock on June 26, 2011, 03:46:30 PM
<3 enright.

will he edge me over the eliminator line?

Good luck mate, wish my opponent didn't have him as well.

Holz

bartel has hut me again, if he was out i was planning to go adcock to enright and plus hibberd in the middle, instead because bartel and mzungu are out i get a donut. so im 150 points down if i had done the trade, i would have won my league game and i wouldnt be looking to barely scrape in a 1900 this week.  hopefully he gets 30 next week or im not ging to be happy.

Windigo

Andrew

I did Duigan -> Enright after round 7 hoping Enright could pull scores like this once every 3-4 weeks getting a minimum of 80 otherwise.

So about time, Corey...

Flame

I have had him from rd 1.

Andrew

Quote from: Flame on June 26, 2011, 07:56:31 PM
I have had him from rd 1.

Wish I picked him instead of Duffield for the same price at the start of the season... It seems ambitious picking Duffield over Enright now particularly at the same price. My errors for 2011 have already surfaced !

Windigo

I'll be trying to get him via a Puo trade. Hopefully there is $ 2000 difference between FF & the  DT. C'mon!  :P

yorgis

i know enright is a good pick but its his first 100 since rnd 2. where did he pull this one out from ?

Andrew

Quote from: Windigo on June 26, 2011, 08:04:26 PM
I'll be trying to get him via a Puo trade. Hopefully there is $ 2000 difference between FF & the  DT. C'mon!  :P

Brave to be ditching a Hawks player to be honest... Enright won't get close to 150 for the rest of the season either, but I hope he does because I've got him!

Flame

Quote from: yorgis on June 26, 2011, 09:06:07 PM
i know enright is a good pick but its his first 100 since rnd 2. where did he pull this one out from ?
He played in the mids with bartel and co out.