Corey Enright

Started by Sleeken, June 26, 2011, 03:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Possumo

Quote from: yorgis on June 26, 2011, 09:06:07 PM
i know enright is a good pick but its his first 100 since rnd 2. where did he pull this one out from ?

Yeah exactly. Although I myself was tempted to bring him in for Heppell, his finals bye I think just puts me off... and although he has been quite consistent, like you said he hasn't been cracking the ton, and I think Suckling is going to be the player that consistently tons up and really hurts you if you don't have him... I'm pretty sure he's going to be my last upgrade now (after his bye of course), was saving it for getting Sandi back in soon, but now I'm loving the fact that he has gone down for another month and Smith has started falling away in his scoring... I'm feeling less and less stupid for trading Sandi to S. Jacobs when Sandi first got injured :)

Alka

Quote from: Windigo on June 26, 2011, 08:04:26 PM
I'll be trying to get him via a Puo trade. Hopefully there is $ 2000 difference between FF & the  DT. C'mon!  :P

This is exactly what I wanted to do. I think Enright's made himself too expensive now.

The last of the premium defenders that had dropped in value I think?
Looks like I will be needing some extra cash...

LaHug

Too late to bring him in now with the finals bye. Also, still not consistent. One big score doesn't mean superstar/premium.