Any defenders on the bubble next round?

Started by matt1985, June 26, 2011, 02:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt1985

Just wondering if any defenders will be playing their 3rd game next round? Kinda trying to get in early and work out a stratedgy for getting Didak out!

GoldDigger

matt1985

6 left. My team is pretty much complete, Didak has been the thorn in my side... I don't know how long he will be out with his ankle?

I don't see why i'm mad? Dids has been very ordinary this year, and this ankle could cause him more problems. Would like to move in Pavlich or another performing player and have a fully complete team.

yorgis

Fireballz

Nothing wrong with wanting to get rid of didak, he's rubbish!

Andrew

Make or break week for Didak and no prizes for saying which it was...

matt1985

Quote from: Fireballz on June 26, 2011, 09:29:38 PM

I've stuck it out with him for weeks, hoping for him to turn the corner... Will get in Pav or Fyfe to really bolster my forwards and leave 4 trades for LTI's!

chatters24

Quote from: matt1985 on June 26, 2011, 10:01:06 PM

I've stuck it out with him for weeks, hoping for him to turn the corner... Will get in Pav or Fyfe to really bolster my forwards and leave 4 trades for LTI's!

Just a word of warning on Pav, there are pretty strong rumors going around that he is playing injured, and while it didnt reflect that in his scoring this weekend it's just something to think about that may arise in the next couple of weeks.

matt1985

Quote from: chatters24 on June 26, 2011, 10:59:59 PM

Just a word of warning on Pav, there are pretty strong rumors going around that he is playing injured, and while it didnt reflect that in his scoring this weekend it's just something to think about that may arise in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for the tip Chatters! I heard that too, and also Fyfe's shoulder could be an issue too... Just had a look at my forward trade options then. Ruling out Pav, Fyfe. It doesn't leave me much to choose from! Already have Goodes, so can't get O'keefe. Already have Chaps, and Stevie J so no more cats... If only Dale Thomas was listed as a forward :P

Cicjose

well considering you were all against me trading didak for chapman a few weeks ago....

i would disregard this post completely

joshas182

Quote from: matt1985 on June 26, 2011, 11:12:19 PM
Quote from: chatters24 on June 26, 2011, 10:59:59 PM

Thanks for the tip Chatters! I heard that too, and also Fyfe's shoulder could be an issue too... Just had a look at my forward trade options then. Ruling out Pav, Fyfe. It doesn't leave me much to choose from! Already have Goodes, so can't get O'keefe. Already have Chaps, and Stevie J so no more cats... If only Dale Thomas was listed as a forward :P

Why can't you get O'Keefe aswell? He is playing much better than  Goodes and Sydney have no more H2H byes...unless you're going for overall...and both are DPP! I have them both.

Fireballz

Quote from: Cicjose on June 27, 2011, 03:14:25 AM

well considering you were all against me trading didak for chapman a few weeks ago....

i would disregard this post completely
Me specifically? If he's getting subbed off with injury and is in doubt then he's not worth hanging on to.
And injury or no injury, Pav is a star and el capitaino of his club so he's a gun and I would get him in if i didn't have him already.