Kelly out

Started by Fireballz, June 26, 2011, 01:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireballz

Kelly (ankle) and Ottens (soreness) out for Dawson Simpson and Steven Motlop for the cats
Tambling and Jaensch out for Jack Gunston and Chris Schmidt for the crows

Byrnes and Gunston subs
Soruce: afl.com.au

yorgis

kelly, bartel, selwood, ottens, vardy,millburn, etc out, and they still wacked the crows. pretty scary side huh!!!. i know next year without these bloody byes, i'm gonna stock up with some of their kids.

LaHug

Quote from: yorgis on June 26, 2011, 09:10:35 PM
kelly, bartel, selwood, ottens, vardy,millburn, etc out, and they still wacked the crows. pretty scary side huh!!!. i know next year without these bloody byes, i'm gonna stock up with some of their kids.
Next year, without byes, it's really tempting to make a team with just Collingwood, Geelong and Hawthorn players (with maybe the rare few from other teams).

Fireballz

Quote from: LaHug on June 26, 2011, 11:57:44 PM
Next year, without byes, it's really tempting to make a team with just Collingwood, Geelong and Hawthorn players (with maybe the rare few from other teams).
+1
And don't forget the GWS cash cows!

Spite

Quote from: Fireballz on June 27, 2011, 12:30:33 AM
Quote from: LaHug on June 26, 2011, 11:57:44 PM
+1
And don't forget the GWS cash cows!

Birchall, Suckling, Guerra, Shaw, Enright, Mackie, Cow

Mitchell, Swan, Pendles, Hodge, Selwood, Bartel

cox and cows

Chapman, Stevie J, Franklin, Rioli, Cloke, Dawes, Didak

haha