Main Menu

Pros de-activated

Started by AFEV, June 25, 2011, 11:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Hope you hang around pros. I appreciated your banter and work on the forum. We joined at about the same time and It would be good to see you around the chat still.

Luigi197

Should we still be calling you Pros?

GoldDigger

Quote from: Luigi197 on June 28, 2011, 08:44:13 PM
Should we still be calling you Pros?

I dunno ... Maybe I should start again again, as Prospector instead of "~_1"?

When I began, I wasn't sure if there'd be other Prospectors, so I added the "_1" in case ...

GoldDigger has been an interpretation of my name for a fair while though.

I like being Pros, so maybe who cares if GD is called "Pros"? This site has plenty of other interesting quirks!

nas

Hey G, have appreciated all your work & hope you do hang around. Have kept right out of this due to respect for yourself as well as the site. Being that we were not far away from joing at the same time,
I personally would like you to take the name of Prospector. May not mean much, but everyone knows you as that. What ever you decide to do you know that 99%+ members here are wishing you all the best. I am not much with words, so whatever you do decide, be yourself.
Cheers, N
PS:>  Bring back the candle as well. Would mean a lot to the old timers also. (Maybe?) Lol

GoldDigger

Thx, naste, very tempted to take that advice. :D

AFEV

Quote from: naste on June 28, 2011, 09:16:47 PM
Hey G, have appreciated all your work & hope you do hang around. Have kept right out of this due to respect for yourself as well as the site. Being that we were not far away from joing at the same time,
I personally would like you to take the name of Prospector. May not mean much, but everyone knows you as that. What ever you decide to do you know that 99%+ members here are wishing you all the best. I am not much with words, so whatever you do decide, be yourself.
Cheers, N
PS:>  Bring back the candle as well. Would mean a lot to the old timers also. (Maybe?) Lol
Means a lot to me 8)

LaHug

Glad to have everything sorted and everyone happy. I, for one, will always be calling Gold Digger "Pros".

8-6 Suited

Well I didn't get a PM so I'm definitely not a candidate. Whilst I watch the chat, I rarely talk because of the utter stupidity of the spam that gets put through it.

I must say though, this deactivating account drama needs to stop.

m0nty

I haven't sent them out yet.  8)

BoredSaint

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 28, 2011, 10:33:45 PM
Well I didn't get a PM so I'm definitely not a candidate. Whilst I watch the chat, I rarely talk because of the utter stupidity of the spam that gets put through it.

I must say though, this deactivating account drama needs to stop.
Hey Shaggy :D

havent seen you around much lately.. not that ive been on much lately either :-X

LaHug

Quote from: m0nty on June 28, 2011, 10:42:45 PM
I haven't sent them out yet.  8)
An unbearable waiting game....

bomberboy0618

BoredSaint

bomberboy0618

Quote from: BoredSaint on June 28, 2011, 10:49:41 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 28, 2011, 10:47:52 PM
Is it 18+ only?
i think so yes..
Thought so. Pretty sure I have an idea of one of the mods (no inside info lol) but I guess it's up to m0nty.

valkorum

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 28, 2011, 10:52:49 PM
Quote from: BoredSaint on June 28, 2011, 10:49:41 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 28, 2011, 10:47:52 PM
Is it 18+ only?
i think so yes..
Thought so. Pretty sure I have an idea of one of the mods (no inside info lol) but I guess it's up to m0nty.

Who who who