Main Menu

Pros de-activated

Started by AFEV, June 25, 2011, 11:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

Boomz

Pros said nothing in the chat worse than the majority of flowerwits on there say every week & they r never banned. If thats what this is about?

Ziplock

the flower. just happened.

LF

seems that there is no loyalty what so ever to the lets say the old crew/regulars on the website at all.
taking the side of these morons in chat that don`t even use the forums has become a flowering joke.

roo boys!

Wait, so were they having a crack at him for his ranking? I'm ranked 71k, and proud of it. Pros has a good ranking doesn't he? Been scoring well.

McRooster

Everyone take a deep breath, be cool, stand tall.

Justin Bieber

Yeah, a guy started up with pestering Pros on what his ranking was and kept on going, then maybe another one or two joined in. Pros ended up getting the ban though (not sure on the others) :(.

The ban from chat without a reason has caused a few of the forum members to delete their accounts hastly :'(. Just hoping he comes back (stays as GoldDigger?) like the others did :).

fr0sty

im sorry to be rude, but who is pros? sorry to ask, and what is m0nty doing?

MajorLazer

AFEV

Quote from: fr0sty on June 26, 2011, 12:11:33 AM
Pros was best known for his work as a mod on the forums.
Some of us oldies know him better for the work he did when the site was young, broke barriers.

GoldDigger

OK, first apologies to m0nty, he is not deleting my posts. That's just me seeing posts in backwards time to usual due to new account (oldest post first was never my preference).

I'm OK to be a hack. It's not worth the crap if m0nty won't remove the trolls.

I'll stick around if it's OK with m0nty, and OK with you guys.

If being blue in chat makes you a target, flower it. (Hope the filter is working here). If m0nty won't kill trolls, then we might as well all say goodbye to chat. FFC is pretty good - try it out!

Geez I'm sick of saying "Luke Hodge" every time I wanna post!

valkorum

Quote from: fr0sty on June 26, 2011, 12:11:33 AM

Pros = Prospector_1 (the forum mod)

Justin Bieber

Lets Just say Pros is the GOLDEN Boy Of FanFooty 8).

EVerybody makles mistakes Pros, that was one weird conspiracy with the Posts..... *Don't come in with that Pic BP :P.

Nice to know you'll be sticking around though Pros :D.

m0nty

Quote from: GoldDigger on June 26, 2011, 12:13:00 AM
OK, first apologies to m0nty, he is not deleting my posts. That's just me seeing posts in backwards time to usual due to new account (oldest post first was never my preference).

I'm OK to be a hack. It's not worth the crap if m0nty won't remove the trolls.

I'll stick around if it's OK with m0nty, and OK with you guys.

If being blue in chat makes you a target, flower it. (Hope the filter is working here). If m0nty won't kill trolls, then we might as well all say goodbye to chat. FFC is pretty good - try it out!

Geez I'm sick of saying "Luke Hodge" every time I wanna post!

Hey Pros, good to see you're still here. Dude, you were acting pretty strangely on chat tonight. Not sure what was going on, but I warned you twice, which is far more than I usually do.

Have a sleep on it, mate.

fr0sty

ohh sorry i dont know short (nicknames) names for people yet. why would monty ban him if his a mod?