Main Menu

Pros de-activated

Started by AFEV, June 25, 2011, 11:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Quote from: GoldDigger on June 26, 2011, 12:42:20 AM
Quote from: Maca24 on June 26, 2011, 12:38:01 AM
Pros you lost all your posts and user for nothing  :-X

Something. No more blue name. No more responsibility, as it's not appreciated, what's the point? Banned for taking on liars, trolls, bullies - I'll take that, but I sure won't be silenced for it!
fair enough then mate.

Boomz

Something. No more blue name. No more responsibility, as it's not appreciated, what's the point? Banned for taking on liars, trolls, bullies - I'll take that, but I sure won't be silenced for it!

Fair enough too... Still don't get what m0nty's talking about...

McRooster

The purpose of bullying is to hide inadequacy. Anyone who chooses to bully is admitting their inadequacy, and the extent to which a person bullies is a measure of their inadequacy. Bullies project their inadequacy on to others:

a) to avoid facing up to their inadequacy and doing something about it;
b) to avoid accepting responsibility for their behaviour and the effect it has on others, and,
c) to reduce their fear of being seen for what they are, namely a weak, inadequate and often incompetent individual

*To quote the Magpies Pros -"Side by side we stick together"  ;)

GoldDigger

is m0nty talking about something? I missed that ...

McRooster

GoldDigger

McR., I plan to continue to be a bully - I will expose the pricks so that they are "seen for what they are, namely a weak, inadequate and often incompetent individual".

Hope that's OK.

GoldDigger

McRooster

In the trenches with you Goldie  ;)

Didn't mean you were the bully but meant to indicate you were more the Casey Heynes type  8)

Boomz

Quote from: m0nty on June 26, 2011, 12:18:37 AM
Quote from: GoldDigger on June 26, 2011, 12:13:00 AM
OK, first apologies to m0nty, he is not deleting my posts. That's just me seeing posts in backwards time to usual due to new account (oldest post first was never my preference).

I'm OK to be a hack. It's not worth the crap if m0nty won't remove the trolls.

I'll stick around if it's OK with m0nty, and OK with you guys.

If being blue in chat makes you a target, flower it. (Hope the filter is working here). If m0nty won't kill trolls, then we might as well all say goodbye to chat. FFC is pretty good - try it out!

Geez I'm sick of saying "Luke Hodge" every time I wanna post!

Hey Pros, good to see you're still here. Dude, you were acting pretty strangely on chat tonight. Not sure what was going on, but I warned you twice, which is far more than I usually do.

Have a sleep on it, mate.

Was talking about this Pros... I was on the chat and didn't think u were being strange  ??? they're trolls it's not hard to see so whats the problem with exposing them...

GoldDigger

I finally had the barbie - lousier rank than me, and gave his team name. Let's go get him! (Without bullying, pls ...)

Team Name ... The Bloods

Rank ... 6618

6,618    The Bloods    Daniel    13    6,529    $11,935,700    2,148.62    2,098    27,932

http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/?p=other_teams&tid=3112&lid=1

Since I'm banned, would someone like to tell Daniel1986 tomorrow to check out "Prospectors YSCC"? Ranked 6390.

McRooster

Quote from: GoldDigger on June 26, 2011, 01:02:24 AM
I finally had the barbie - lousier rank than me, and gave his team name. Let's go get him! (Without bullying, pls ...)

Team Name ... The Bloods
Rank ... 6618

6,618    The Bloods    Daniel    13    6,529    $11,935,700    2,148.62    2,098    27,932
This Crusade will achieve nothing Goldie, true The Bloods may flow but at what cost or sad little enrichment - you, us, we are the better people for rising above the taunt and when you focus on what's wrong, you get more of what's wrong.
Conversely, when you focus on what's right, you get more of what's right.

Stay premium

GoldDigger

Luv ya McR!

m0nty needs to remove trolls as fast as they surface. If he won't the site will suffer! He reckons live chat attracts the big audience, but it's at the cost of decent forum members. He has his priorities wrong, and needs to reflect on that.

The forum members need to be protected from the trolls.

Forum members are mainly kids. They're being thugged by 20/30 year olds on the chat. It is not right, and I won't accept it.

GoldDigger

Not a mod = freedom!

c4v3m4n

Quote from: GoldDigger on June 26, 2011, 01:27:57 AM

Not a mod = freedom!

Enjoy your freedom Pros! They're m0nty's problems now!

McRooster

Live chat has exponentially more acounts than the Forum. It is that number of accounts that m0nty uses as a selling tool to gain advertising, that and the number of times members click on an ad.

Chat/main site is our providers (m0nty's) bread and butter and he/we need it to continue our association in here.

This year has seen alot of the chat types come into the forum and the landscape has changed somewhat. Maybe what we can do to fight the trolls is to have more members involved in chat to educate the throng as to how we need them to behave in chat and in the forum.

I thought valkorum was excellent in his chat commentary in the bits I saw tonight  8)

*I deliberately sat out of chat tonight to get a clearer idea of how the tangents develop in chat. It didn't appear that m0nty has instilled any moderating powers to the nominees he requested  :-\