what to do with sandi?!

Started by LEV, June 25, 2011, 11:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LEV

what do i do with sandi? i have him and cox. cox has bye next week, and sandi is now out.  That leaves me with max bailey only!!  I guess ill have to trade out sandi to avoid a donut, but who do i bring in?????

ahhhhh, the high's and low's of DT !!!!  I LOVE IT !!!

Spooners

goldstein is the best bet.

i brought in kreuzer for sandi before his 130 for a point of difference and because goldstein wasn't an option with petrie as my 3rd ruck. now i can see a lot of people jumping the sandi ship and jumping on players like kreuz, hille, goldstein

Ziplock

*jippett switch and smith...

represent :P

Holz

i got rid of him when he first got injured and i plan to straight swap smith for him after his bye :), i think if you have sandi now you should keep him.

AlexIsOnFire

Sandi will go down to around 310 a few weeks after he returns from this injury, and I'll hopefully get a straight swap for Vickery.... who would have thought....

LEV

unfortunately my trades are worth gold. only have 6 left. i went hard, and earl......:)

Rated_RKO

i asked the question earlier this week  what people think of trading sandi to kreuzer to make money and maybe a unique pick
got shot down pretty quick =\
i dunno why i keep asking things in fanfooty forums
everytime i think of doing something, i keep getting advice not to do it so i dont, and in the end it turns out i should have done it. . .

maybe i give up on fanfooty forums from now on   ? lol

thiv

i'm gonna wait til after freo bye and when sandis fully recovered and bottomed out, the i will DOWNGRADE zac smith to sandi!!!

akan28

sandi might need surgery and be out for another month so you probably want to trade him

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/117095/default.aspx

3rd paragraph

Boomz

Quote from: Spooners on June 25, 2011, 11:19:38 PM
goldstein is the best bet.

i brought in kreuzer for sandi before his 130 for a point of difference and because goldstein wasn't an option with petrie as my 3rd ruck. now i can see a lot of people jumping the sandi ship and jumping on players like kreuz, hille, goldstein

Did the same. very happy so far :D

glynman90

Yeh I booted him for Vardy 3 weeks ago but that will only help me if Vardy actually plays next week.

matt1985

On the Sunday footy show they were going through the injuries for the round. The doc said Sandi is having surgery during the week and could possibly be out for the rest of the season. So probably be a good move to trade him out this week.

Problems

Quote from: matt1985 on June 26, 2011, 12:50:22 PM
On the Sunday footy show they were going through the injuries for the round. The doc said Sandi is having surgery during the week and could possibly be out for the rest of the season. So probably be a good move to trade him out this week.
Yeah Doc Larkin reckons 6 weeks out at best!), get rid of him. Sucks for those who kept the faith!

CFC 1979

tough one this

Kruz - finals bye
hille - GF bye ( not that you would touch him )
goldy - finals bye Petrie finals bye
Ottens - finals bye

Griffin will come straight in i think so rucks could be COX 1st, SMITH 2nd, GRIFFIN 3rd. Smiths cash downgrade will now be Sandi.
Or Mcevoy from saints but Gardiner is starting back in the VFL could hurt his scores of he comes in
Big Jamar is injury clear
Nick Nat for WCE double, good run home
Mummy can't stay on the park ( still 1 week suspension )

As i said tough one. This trade may well decide a lot of teams year

dmagnus

Looking for a cheap ruck to get thru the north and wce byes now, sandi is done, Harvey should have waited till after the bye... what a disaster for Freo... Probably Bailey in paying a premium ;( well done to those who cut sandi early