didak subbed with ankle injury

Started by LEV, June 25, 2011, 09:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LEV

bloody hell, things just go from bad to worse. Didak twisted his ankle just now. goodbye eliminator, and goodbye didak. FURIOUS !!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh......

Possumo

Yep, although I will hopefully still win this week, it's so bloody annoying for someone like me who has had from the start... feels like yet another slap in the face!

LEV

i got him in two weeks ago, so not as bad for me i guess. still, my eliminator is very close, and it could be the difference in the end.

Holz

for the 380k i paid for him i tihnk he is my worst trade in ever. I should have just kept krak instead of upgrading him he is doing the same if not better than dids.

Andrew

I'll add to the thread of pain. Did Bewick -> Didak ($270k) the week before the Collingwood bye to try to win Eliminator. It wasn't enough. Now Bewick has scored back-to-back 70s and looks like a cash cow. Before tonight I had been glad I didn't pick up Sylvia who looks like he'll play up forward for the rest of the season. But Didak? Never again. Little prick.

yorgis

matt1985

Quote from: yorgis on June 26, 2011, 09:20:20 PM
gone, done, dusted

+1

Anyone in particular your looking at bringing in Yorgis??

Windigo

Didak is just a shadow of his former self.  :-[

Pendlebury10

Quote from: Andrew on June 26, 2011, 12:49:55 AM
I'll add to the thread of pain. Did Bewick -> Didak ($270k) the week before the Collingwood bye to try to win Eliminator. It wasn't enough. Now Bewick has scored back-to-back 70s and looks like a cash cow. Before tonight I had been glad I didn't pick up Sylvia who looks like he'll play up forward for the rest of the season. But Didak? Never again. Little prick.

I traded didak in when he was about 356,00 for krak when krack was about 150,00 krak has beaten him every time.  :-X >:(
arrghhh!

matt1985

Quote from: Windigo on June 26, 2011, 10:27:27 PM
Didak is just a shadow of his former self.  :-[

Certainly is Windigo! I thought he was getting a bit of his spark back a few rounds ago, but he has gone back to looking pretty average again!

Windigo

QuoteCertainly is Windigo! I thought he was getting a bit of his spark back a few rounds ago, but he has gone back to looking pretty average again!

How old is he? I think the surgery off season has slowed him down & the inclusion of Krak.....Would that have anything to do with it....

matt1985

I reckon the surgery took a big toll on him at the start of the year, plus the lack of pre season training. But he has had plenty of match time to get his fitness up, he looked a little like the old Did's a few games ago! I don't know what's happened since then.

Krak could be eating up alot of his time in the mids as well, Did's carved it up when he got his runs through the middle and racked up his good scores last year doing this.

LEV

unfortunately i am running low on trades, so i have no choice but to soldier on with him :(

matt1985

Quote from: LEV on June 26, 2011, 10:45:38 PM
unfortunately i am running low on trades, so i have no choice but to soldier on with him :(

That sucks LEV :( I'm low myself! Will have 4 after I double trade this week to cover for LTI's till the end of the year. Just hoping I don't cop too many!

LEV

yeah, it sucks. now im going to have to burn a trade for a new ruckman this week to avoid a 0. cox has bye, no sandi, only have bailey on bench, and derickx???? who's he??? hahaha. oh well!!!