Round 14 progressive scores

Started by BGK, June 25, 2011, 06:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldDigger

Quote from: fortynine on June 26, 2011, 03:51:40 AM
1788 from 16 so far

with juddy, bartel, scotland, gibbs, knights and cox left to play im pretty happy!

i shouted my brother some frothies tonight for persuading me to play isaac smith instead of mzungu LOL

Bro deserved the froffies! Trust that man!

danoz

1940 with S. Thompson, Enright, Scotland, Otten, Gibbs, Cox, Stevie J, and Darling still in play

fortynine

2307 all completed

devastated that carlton lost as a supporter but atleast it meant some tasty action for scotland and gibba

glynman90

2063 with Harper as a sub to come (covering for Mzungu). Probably will be below par this week but I'm happy because I'm still alive in the Eliminator.

EDIT: Finished on 2083 with Harper's 20.

Windigo

Playing my mate in my school league.

Loves it when he hasn't got Roo or Goddard. Has Enright & got 150+ & flowering pearce hanley!!! WTF!

It's Goldstein Vs Swallow+31 points from the start.

Swallow hasn't scored & Todd will dominate with the withdrawal of Brogan. It's like some one up there wants me to lose.  :'(

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: fortynine on June 26, 2011, 05:45:38 PM
2307 all completed

devastated that carlton lost as a supporter but atleast it meant some tasty action for scotland and gibba

amazing effort! what's your team name? :)

fortynine

Kevin's Microdongs (don't ask)

BGK

I finished on 2198 hopefully that's a good week compared to other top 100 teams.

love4thegame

2197 with jobe watsons 33 :( welcome Scott pendlebury!

Owmeplooms

kampf

2277... fairly dissapointed with a few prems this week, fairly sure my chase for overall is over.

Spite

2047 - shower since my start was brilliant. Had didak, kreuzer and a donut though while rawlings didn't do much better.

And I lost my league game to my friend who scored 2266 with a zero in the forwards (he could have put cam richo as emg) and lobbe on the bench outscoring kreuzer by 60 odd points. Not to mention jacobs outscoring hibberd, could have been massive but I imagine the winner would have got ~2420 this week...

Windigo

2150. No excuses really.

A.Swallow did well after zero in the first QTR. Just waiting on Adcock to come back.

Alka

2118 after ignoring all the "Mzungu will miss talk" and playing him in my FWDs instead of I.Smith who sat on my midfield bench with his 138. Apart from that, a decent week.

matt1985

Some nice scores posted! Good job guys! I got 2118 this week