Round 14 progressive scores

Started by BGK, June 25, 2011, 06:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

I'm on 1216 from 11 with Boyd as captain. Going really well.

Spite

1075/9 with mitchell as captain. Pretty damn pleased except that I forgot to put a fwd emg when I have callinan/prestia/richo with mzungu on the field :(

thollo

693/7 swanny captain. had batchelor on the bench too, could've been 730ish for 7 :D

Ziplock

1041/11 ablett captain, it's not shaping up to be a good week.

elephants

10/1047
Boyd as skipper but Richardson is covering mzungu :(

Dunham29

Memphistopheles

919 from nine players, including Ablett captain.

13 to go - an average of 100 like my first nine did would be nice.

dale93

1545 with gibbs,rawlings,jacobs,cox,chaps,knights to come so let's say a average of 70 between them will get me about 2000 still but let's hope players step up tomorrow

BGK

1849 with Gibbs, Cox, Stevie J and Petrie to come. Hoping for a solid 2200+. My only let down was Didak.

Mr.Craig

1677 from 17 with Gibbs, Enright, Cox, Stevie.J and Chapman to come. Hoping for 2100.

TMurphBROWNLOW

1397 from 14 but not going for overall just league. in a very comfortable position although coping a donut (bloody bartel and mzungu)
on field underperformers: Jacobs, Khunt, Howe, Puopolo.
have Adcock, Goddard, Fisher, Selwood, Franklin and Riewoldt riding the pine. imagine the possibilities  ::)

GoldDigger

1389/15, BoydCap.

JimBob and Tendai in midfield with only Jacobs backup will mean a blot. MMmmm mmm, dohnuts!

Pav was not out though, so his 132 was well appreciated! Sandi's 47 was not!

fortynine

1788 from 16 so far

with juddy, bartel, scotland, gibbs, knights and cox left to play im pretty happy!

i shouted my brother some frothies tonight for persuading me to play isaac smith instead of mzungu LOL

Ziplock

bartel withdrew- who's your bench cover?

not mzungu I hope :P

fortynine

oooh lordy, prestia is my cover, so a 66...that sucks a big one but still it could have been far far worse