every biodies waiting for
tequikla shots

vodka vdoka gotta get down on vodka

every bodoy waitingh for the weekend!

c4v3m4n

McRooster

Ziplock

McRooster

The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It's as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now.
Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer.

Ziplock is a doer  8)

You need not feel like shower if you believe you can make the change for the betterment of yourself and your peers.

hawk_88

Quote from: Ziplock on June 25, 2011, 02:35:47 AM
already feel like shower.

The trick is pre-emptive action.

Try to leave 1-2 hours between your last drink and going to sleep. It might mean you have less sleep but you feel much better.

Drink lots of water in that period. Gatorade/Powerade are good as well and if you happen to pass a 7/11 as well, the "sports" slurpee is basically frozen Powerade and goes down well.

That or don't drink, but where is the fun in that  ;)

Ziplock

Quote from: McRooster on June 25, 2011, 02:45:19 AM
The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It's as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now.
Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer.

Ziplock is a doer  8)

You need not feel like shower if you believe you can make the change for the betterment of yourself and your peers.

haha thanks roost.

Quote from: hawk_88 on June 25, 2011, 07:41:10 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 25, 2011, 02:35:47 AM
already feel like shower.

The trick is pre-emptive action.

Try to leave 1-2 hours between your last drink and going to sleep. It might mean you have less sleep but you feel much better.

Drink lots of water in that period. Gatorade/Powerade are good as well and if you happen to pass a 7/11 as well, the "sports" slurpee is basically frozen Powerade and goes down well.

That or don't drink, but where is the fun in that  ;)

yep. I got home last night and was like - gotta drink as much water as possible!

so I drank like a litre and a half and threw up

*facepalm*

I also left 2 hours before my 5 hour sleep, and ate Vegemite before going to bed :P I'm a little tired atm, but apart from that, fine :D

Ziplock

*facepalm no.2*

never drink milk after consuming copious amounts of alcohol. It never, ever, ever goes well.

hawk_88

hahaha. Vegemite has so much salt in it it would have reduced the intake of whatever water you didn't throw up, not that we think of such things in these moments.

Ziplock

my dad walked in as I had my head classily in the toilet and he was like
'... did you get into the milk again...'

chrisuzz

I find Maccas or HJs the best morning after food, or a good ol bacon and eggs sandwich ;)

Ziplock

normally I go greasy food straight off, but today my stomach's been so bad I haven't been keeping anything apart from bread down :S

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Ziplock on June 25, 2011, 02:09:46 PM
normally I go greasy food straight off, but today my stomach's been so bad I haven't been keeping anything apart from bread down :S

Some people just can't hold their liquor down...  ;)  :P

Ziplock

it's the milk. It screws me every time.

and the 700ml vodka + tequila shots did not help :P

chrisuzz

From experience ive found that if you throw up while your drinking, you feel much better in the morning.

I usually just go water then.