barlow is out

Started by LF, June 24, 2011, 05:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyPil

Of even bigger DT relevance is Mzungu being out also!

LF

Where is your source for this info?

chaosAD

Barlow to be rested for the next fortnight source MMM

LF

Quote from: BillyPil on June 24, 2011, 07:14:05 PM

no the source for this info.

Bennyy

It actually did help Sandis chances...
If you notice Griffen is no longer an emergency, meaning he is going to get a game...

boo-yaa

Quote from: Andrew on June 24, 2011, 06:58:47 PM
Quote from: boo-yaa on June 24, 2011, 06:36:04 PM
if sandi is out with a sore vagina hopefully big maxxy can score his first ton of the year, thats why we have emergencys.

EMG cover in rucks is a big call... I much prefer to cover DEF/MID/FOR and moving Petrie back into the FOR line gives me a FOR emergency... tough call. I'll back Sandi in but Freo better not be bluffing or else I'll dislike them even more.

it's hardly a big call champ ... what we are talking about is sandi maybe being a late withdrawal, so surely it would make sense to put a ruck emergency over another positon where there is far less chance of there being a late change. it's common sense.
Personally i think sandi will play a full game, but i will cover the rucks just in case.

Botak

Quote from: luvfooty on June 24, 2011, 07:22:30 PM

no the source for this info.

There is NO source on Mzungu... and FanFooty have poo-poo'd linking to the concerned news site... the journo apparently doesn't have the best rep either. Barlow's confirmed, but considering the timetable of the news cycle, if Mzungu was out too, I think there'd be something about it either on Twitter, or on the FFC site. I can't see either, so I'm calling Bullshower on Mzungu, I think he's playing.

Fenno

Stop talking crap buddy. If your going to just make up stuff piss off and don't return.

BillyPil

Quote from: Fenno on June 24, 2011, 07:41:05 PM
Stop talking crap buddy. If your going to just make up stuff piss off and don't return.

I can't vouch for the quality of the source, but I'm certainly not making it up. Why would I?

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2011/06/24/fremantle-blow-with-barlow-out/

Fenno

Quote from: BillyPil on June 24, 2011, 07:47:04 PM

I can't vouch for the quality of the source, but I'm certainly not making it up. Why would I?

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2011/06/24/fremantle-blow-with-barlow-out/
Sorry dude. Im quetioning how good the source is but you do have something

boost

It's on twitter....

RalphyHeraldSun Jon Ralph
"Mzungu apparently going to miss for Dockers too. Ouch. Another blow for Supercoaches. Maybe time to suck up a loss rather than waste trades"

BillyPil

Perhaps do some research before flying off the handle next time, big man   ;)

boost

Another source.

"The Dockers horrific run of serious injury and lengthening crisis that threatens to dismantle their 2011 finals hopes suffered another setback with first-year utility Tendai Mzungu also ruled out."

Fenno

Quote from: BillyPil on June 24, 2011, 07:54:04 PM

Perhaps do some research before flying off the handle next time, big man   ;)
Dude I said sorry. Just used to all the crap that is said around here.

Windigo

Is it serious???  :-\

Looks like I'll have to start Prestia.