barlow is out

Started by LF, June 24, 2011, 05:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

just heard it on perth radio he has pulled up with a sore shin at training today.will try to keep you posted.

nostradamus

hope its not like nathan brown  :(.......he was never quite the same

Grazz

Barlows named what time did you hear this  :-\

LF

Fenno

Any soreness and I think they will pull him out would be just plain stupid to rink it after the injury he had

LF

when i get home from picking kids up. i'll try to get a website link up they gave us a web source for it.

Andrew

Surely must improve Sandilands chances somewhat? I'm worried he'll be a late withdrawal but with a weaker side without Barlow surely not...

boo-yaa

they are 2 totally different players, i doubt one would influence the others spot in the team. they both have injurys concerns, that would be the reason either don't play.

Fenno

Quote from: Andrew on June 24, 2011, 06:26:31 PM
Surely must improve Sandilands chances somewhat? I'm worried he'll be a late withdrawal but with a weaker side without Barlow surely not...
haha how does that work. I have Sandi aswell and hope he plays but this will have nothing to do with sandi playing or not. Not like they play even nearly the same position.

Andrew

Quote from: Fenno on June 24, 2011, 06:30:21 PM
Quote from: Andrew on June 24, 2011, 06:26:31 PM
haha how does that work. I have Sandi aswell and hope he plays but this will have nothing to do with sandi playing or not. Not like they play even nearly the same position.

A weaker side improves the chances of the 50/50 senior players surely. Anyway what chances do you think Sandi is of a late withdrawl?

boo-yaa

boo-yaa

if sandi is out with a sore vagina hopefully big maxxy can score his first ton of the year, thats why we have emergencys.

Fenno

Na won't have any influence on Sandi playing at all. Will all come down to passing a fitness test and that will be medical staff who decide if he has passed or not, not the coaches. In my opinion Sandi will play but really I have no idea.

LF

Andrew

Quote from: boo-yaa on June 24, 2011, 06:36:04 PM
if sandi is out with a sore vagina hopefully big maxxy can score his first ton of the year, thats why we have emergencys.

EMG cover in rucks is a big call... I much prefer to cover DEF/MID/FOR and moving Petrie back into the FOR line gives me a FOR emergency... tough call. I'll back Sandi in but Freo better not be bluffing or else I'll dislike them even more.