Fyfe or ROK?

Started by JazDT, June 24, 2011, 10:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JazDT

Simple as that. I'm not concerned about multi-byes

djtranny

tough one, earlier in year I would have said fyfe because ROK is usually inconsistent. But ROK been doing well. Personally i'd say Fyfe just because of some of the shower scores ROK gave me last year. It looks like fyfe has a few niggling injuries though which may hinder him a little bit.

mikeg12

hmmm thats put a spin on things for me too, i was pretty sure i was gonna go Fyfe, but ROK looks pretty sweet.  pretty consistent, but yes have had him in previous years and has been up and down

djff

i had the same choice last week.
i went ROK and not unhappy.

of course, i am now tryign to get fyfe, too!

JazDT

I'm leaning towards ROK myself, based on his recent form with 5 100s in his last 7.

Fyfe has some easy fixtures in the next 2 weeks, Bris & GC at home so he could post some big numbers before the multi-bye. But Freo have tough games in the finals series (Carlton & Collingwood at home + North & WB away)

ROK has an easier finals run - Richmond away, Saints at home, away to Geelong in R23 is a concern, then Brisbane at home in the last match.

Mr.Craig

If you already have Goodes then maybe go Fyfe. If you already have Pave and Mzungu maybe go ROK. I chose Okeefe because he is a proven scorer plus I get scared everytime I look at that bandaged shoulder on Fyfe.

JazDT

I have Goodes in my mids, and I also have Lower, Sandi & Mzungu (fwd bench). The shoulder issue is bit of a worry for me too...

I reckon I'm going with ROK. I know Fyfe will tear it up in the next 2 matches, but I'm thinking long term & ROK is the better bet.

Thanks guys for your input!

plugz19

fyfe! second season star

Slap

Fyfe for me.  If i had he choice.