Fossil11

Want a unique captain this week and tossing up over

cloke
shiels
a.swallow
lower (v bris)

ossie85

AlexIsOnFire

I feel its chapmans time to have a huge 1.....  at Skilled and against a very average Crows outfit... He could go Bang!!!

Holz

Quote from: AlexIsOnFire on June 24, 2011, 09:36:44 AM
I feel its chapmans time to have a huge 1.....  at Skilled and against a very average Crows outfit... He could go Bang!!!

I cant remember who it is from Adelaide but they have a tagger who is kiling off anyone's scores he plays against. Boyd got only 70 on him last week and with no selwood and potentionally no bartel chappy could get this tag, or possibly stevie j.

Rolfy

Sydney are great at reducing scores... Think Cloke will struggle
Have swallow and he's too up and down.... not to mention could end up with Kane
Lower......
Shiels has averaged 117 over the last 6 weeks with only one under 100 score and should smash the out of form bombers!

Chelskiman

^^

Yep, Shiels is the stand out candidate in that list.  Hope it works out for you!

Ziplock

Quote from: Holzman on June 24, 2011, 11:09:27 AM
Quote from: AlexIsOnFire on June 24, 2011, 09:36:44 AM

I cant remember who it is from Adelaide but they have a tagger who is kiling off anyone's scores he plays against. Boyd got only 70 on him last week and with no selwood and potentionally no bartel chappy could get this tag, or possibly stevie j.

O'Doughty?

Mark

im thinking maybe Rioli against a tall crap essendon backline...thats just my opion guys so relax and have a beer or 2 :)

Windigo

I tried the old unique captain a few times....Backed fired every god dang time!  :(

bluedreamin

Why are you thinking unique? Is your team similar to your league opponent's team?