HHHHHHEEEEEEEWWWWWWWIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Started by Hellopplz, June 24, 2011, 12:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 24, 2011, 03:04:52 AM
Quote from: Holzman on June 24, 2011, 03:00:01 AM
Quote from: BOOMZ on June 24, 2011, 02:54:49 AM
Quote from: BratPack on June 24, 2011, 01:03:59 AM
Big Deal. Since when can a swede play on grass?  :P

They can't be that bad on grass didn't he make the quarters there last year?

yep quarters and he went down to nadal in a close match so he isnt half bad on grass. he made the 4th round the year bfore and got knocked out by roger i think in a class game.

a very impresive effort to push a player like that to 5 sets when he is carrying an injury, if he can play injury for a while he should push up into the top 20 where he belongs. I really cant see anyone from the top 4 coming anywhere near close to the title this year

Thought so... there goes Hewitt anyway...

Nails

Quote from: Holzman on June 24, 2011, 03:08:14 AM

yep quarters and he went down to nadal in a close match so he isnt half bad on grass. he made the 4th round the year bfore and got knocked out by roger i think in a class game.

a very impresive effort to push a player like that to 5 sets when he is carrying an injury, if he can play injury for a while he should push up into the top 20 where he belongs. I really cant see anyone from the top 4 coming anywhere near close to the title this year

lol...

There's either something "wrong with the court" or little "niggles" or he's just "out of form" or oh no he's "injured"

He makes excuses up before every single grand slam he plays for the past 5 years... if he's not injured "oh I must have had a niggle" and if that's no good "oh the courts are too hard and it's unfair" (because his opponent isn't playing on it??)

He makes excuses every flowering day of the week, he's weak as shoowwwwerrrr, and overrated. He's the whiniest tennis player going around, makes excuses even before he has been knocked out....

Holz

Quote from: Nails on June 24, 2011, 03:26:35 AM
Quote from: Holzman on June 24, 2011, 03:08:14 AM

lol...

There's either something "wrong with the court" or little "niggles" or he's just "out of form" or oh no he's "injured"

He makes excuses up before every single grand slam he plays for the past 5 years... if he's not injured "oh I must have had a niggle" and if that's no good "oh the courts are too hard and it's unfair" (because his opponent isn't playing on it??)

He makes excuses every flowering day of the week, he's weak as shoowwwwerrrr, and overrated. He's the whiniest tennis player going around, makes excuses even before he has been knocked out....

dont get me wrong im not a hewiit actually fan far from it, he is a bit of a whinge and if definately overatted in Australia  but he was a great player in his prime, fit and in form he is probably a top 20 player now reflected in a close loss to the 5th ranked. player in the world.

Justin Bieber

Missed the last half of the match and woke up this morning to hear Soderling stormed home :(. Was a good fight though pushing him to 5 and having him on the backfoot for a little while.

I'm not as Hewitt fan either but like you said Holz, was quite the player in his prime. Not really into Tomic either so I end up going for International players :P.

soutter

I hate Hewitt but it was a fair effort. No Aussies take my fancy either hence i support Kirilenko, Kirilenko and Kirilenko!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: soutter on June 24, 2011, 05:17:47 PM
I hate Hewitt but it was a fair effort. No Aussies take my fancy either hence i support Kirilenko, Kirilenko and Kirilenko!
I like Maria as well :P. Only Kirilenko I know who plays Tennis :-X. Funny enough, I like Andrei Kirilenko in the NBA :P.

McRooster

Tomic starting ok in his match after a scratchy start, umpire sounds like Lurch from the Addams Family - hard night for the man in the chair it sounds like  ::)

Justin Bieber

Just tuned in now, thanks Roost. Down 2 sets to 1 puts him in a tough ask considering I like Andreev :P.

McRooster

4 all in the 4th, on serve, Bernard improving - challenge in his favour  :)

Roddick not looking so good  :o

Justin Bieber

Up 5-4 in the 4th so could level it up soon enough 8).

Roddick has to pull a Soderling now to survive against Lopez :o.

McRooster

The towel/ball girl at Andreev's end atm is hotter than Chelsea  :-*

Justin Bieber

Aren't the ball girls/boys that, children/young teenagers? :P. Remember at the Aus Open they only accept people within the age range of 12-15 or something so thinking similar. If so, STRANGER DANGER :P.

They swapped ends so Tomic's end? The blonde? :P.

Boomz

Already up a break in the 5th :D Tomic is slowly growing on me... I never liked him coz he came off as an arrogant prick when he isn't even in the top 100... He can be a prick all he likes if he shows he can play :P

Roddick out in straight sets :o

Justin Bieber

Up 2-0 in the 5th. I don't much care for his personality, but he's the future of Australia Tennis ::).

Roddick is out of Wimbledon :o.

McRooster

I wil wash out my eyes with Chilean Volcanic ash if I am wrong about the ball girl - bad call Caro if so  :-[