HHHHHHEEEEEEEWWWWWWWIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Started by Hellopplz, June 24, 2011, 12:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

As you can tell by the title this topic is about Tomic :P. Nah, Hewitt is on fire against Soderling. Just tuned in to see he's 2 sets up on Soderling :o.

Would have put this in other sports but then have to make a new thread there and too lazy. That and I'm off for the night :P.

BratPack

Big Deal. Since when can a swede play on grass?  :P

RiOtChEsS

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: BratPack on June 24, 2011, 01:03:59 AM

It is a big deal BP - the bigger question is - when was the last time hewitt could play tennis?

BratPack

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on June 24, 2011, 01:13:30 AM

It is a big deal BP - the bigger question is - when was the last time hewitt could play tennis?

Boomz

8-6 Suited

Hewitt is crap. Enough said. Wait.... not enough said yet. Tennis is crap as well.

Yep...

Enough Said.

Holz

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 24, 2011, 02:09:00 AM
Hewitt is crap. Enough said. Wait.... not enough said yet. Tennis is crap as well.

Yep...

Enough Said.

I notice most of your posts seem to be attacking people or their posts. Ohh so you dont like tennis that must make it a bad sport.

rather than just blatantly voice my own opinion on everyone else i will actually contribute to the discussion. Yeah Hewitt is on fire but never count out soderling the game is still in the balance.

8-6 Suited

lol dude, seriously... What is it with you wanting to get all up on my shower?

I clearly said its crap and Hewitt is crap. So I can't say what I think? My opinion is mine and I voiced it in a thread pertaining to it.

I noticed all your posts are full of crap... Perhaps learn what you are talking about, yeah? Thanks.

Holz

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 24, 2011, 02:42:39 AM

I clearly said its crap and Hewitt is crap. So I can't say what I think? My opinion is mine and I voiced it in a thread pertaining to it.

I noticed all your posts are full of crap... Perhaps learn what you are talking about, yeah? Thanks.

you can have your opinion but whats the point of going on to a thread were people are obviosulsy talking about wimbledon and post some idiotic comment tat shows you no nothing about tennis, i think its you who should learn what you are talking about. If you think hewiit is bad than you obviously dont have a clue what you are talking about, im not a hewitt fan but he is still a great player.

I really dont see what your adding by going from thread to thread and going ohh he sucks, this sucks. If you have your opinion voice it if it contributes to the discussion.

Boomz

They can't be that bad on grass didn't he make the quarters there last year?

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Holzman on June 24, 2011, 02:50:46 AM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 24, 2011, 02:42:39 AM

you can have your opinion but whats the point of going on to a thread were people are obviosulsy talking about wimbledon and post some idiotic comment tat shows you no nothing about tennis, i think its you who should learn what you are talking about. If you think hewiit is bad than you obviously dont have a clue what you are talking about, im not a hewitt fan but he is still a great player.

I really dont see what your adding by going from thread to thread and going ohh he sucks, this sucks. If you have your opinion voice it if it contributes to the discussion.

I will voice my opinion whenever the flower I like dude. See, what you are trying to do here is be all important. You aren't. If I want to say tennis is shower then I will. If I want to say that the commentors are a main reason that watching tennis is like getting teeth pulled, or listening to the stupid slag that was commenting the footy on 10 last season... kelli Underwood or someshower from memory... Then I will.

Don't try and tell me what I can and can't say on a public forum whether it contributes or not.

Holz

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 24, 2011, 02:54:49 AM

yep quarters and he went down to nadal in a close match so he isnt half bad on grass. he made the 4th round the year bfore and got knocked out by roger i think in a class game.

Boomz

Quote from: Holzman on June 24, 2011, 03:00:01 AM
Quote from: BOOMZ on June 24, 2011, 02:54:49 AM

yep quarters and he went down to nadal in a close match so he isnt half bad on grass. he made the 4th round the year bfore and got knocked out by roger i think in a class game.

Thought so... there goes Hewitt anyway...

Prospector_1