Main Menu

FF n00b Cup

Started by Nails, June 23, 2011, 10:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

n00b cup stands at 1-0 in my favour after a rather lucky 2 wicket win in the first match

2nd match in the series is at 0:00 tomorrow.

PowerBug

I don't know if that really happened, but i'm geared up, just thinking of my final plans. Do i play my seniors against your seniors, or do i play my youths against your seniors? Might have to settle on half and half.

8-6 Suited

Just play your strongest team PB. -_- You get no advantage out of playing Youths except if you like being raped.

PowerBug

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 23, 2011, 11:00:55 PM
Just play your strongest team PB. -_- You get no advantage out of playing Youths except if you like being raped.
I know.

Nails

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 23, 2011, 11:00:55 PM

He's playing mind games, hoping I'd play some of my youth side...

Little does he know I'm playing my entire youth side!

Justin Bieber

So when is this match on? 8).

Nails

26 Jun 2011 05:00
One Day Friendly   PowerBugCC
@ Power Oval

I think we're going to decide it's a best of 5 series... Winner takes home the trophy.

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on June 24, 2011, 12:51:10 AM
26 Jun 2011 05:00
One Day Friendly   PowerBugCC
@ Power Oval

I think we're going to decide it's a best of 5 series... Winner takes home the trophy.
Best of five series. First game tomorrow.

PowerBug

Justin Bieber

Considering the ratings, hard to tell how'd you go against Nails.

CrowsFan

Going from their matches today nails rated 94k and PB 89k. Should be a close game

Nails

PB copping a butt kicking T Minus 3 hours 22 minutes 20 seconds

Nails

Sweeney has called tails and lost the toss. MacGill ponders for a moment before deciding to bat first. PowerBugCC will start their innings shortly.

The weather for the match is expected to be Sunny and the groundsmen have prepared a Crumbling pitch. Conditions look ideal for the spinners, good for the seam bowlers.

A crowd of 763 has arrived at Power Oval today for the One Day Friendly match between PowerBugCC and The Nailers.

Nails

End of over 1 (11 runs) - PowerBugCC(11-0) RR 11.00 - yuck

End of over 3 (4 runs) - PowerBugCC(18-0) RR 6.00 - that's better Maddox.

Nails

7.4   W   Dyson to Norquay : [catch] Well taken by Ud-Din low down. A good length delivery pitches outside the off stump and moves away slightly, enough to get the edge through to second slip.
S. Norquay c A. Ud-Din b. D. Dyson 12 (20b 1x4 0x6) SR:60.00

Dyson bowling great guns! 4-1-9-1

10.2   W   Ud-Din to Moore : [catch] Oh dear, Moore has chipped this one straight down the throat of mid off. Soft dismissal.
K. Moore c O. Oxenford b. A. Ud-Din 24 (37b 0x4 2x6) SR:64.86

Ud-Din - going to tear up methinks...

14.4   W   Ud-Din to Gregory : Gregory has gone for a massive swipe, but has only managed to toe the ball in the air straight to Draper at mid-on.
A. Gregory c F. Draper b. A. Ud-Din 8 (17b 1x4 0x6) SR:47.06