Previous topic - Next topic

Which Defender to pick up

Suckling
Shaw
Fisher
Rawlings
Birchall

dreamkiller

Just wondering what people are think at this point, maybe we should all hold on this guy. hmmmm

yorgis

Slap

For most, its a culmination of his BE and his 2nd bye being in the DT finals.  That puts him in a prime position to trade him, especially when most have great cover and respectable scoring rookies coming through.

elephants

Heppell -> fisher next round :)

Prospector_1

It's all about timing. I can't find a decent back to bring in atm - all too expensive.

Hoping for an early return of Adcock.

Mr.Craig

If you are going for overall I would say Shaw, if you are in line for a league grand final then Suckling could well smash out 120 against Gold Coast...

dreamkiller

ok so it looks like i should hold a week, but i might lose more cash on heppell this week

current defenders

gibbs, deledio, enright, lower, puopolo, hibberd, heppell (goddard, adcock, howard)

also have mmp jacobs in mids.

thanme

If you're going to get Fisher, do it now and play Howard. If Heppell has another 50pt game, he's going to lose you a lot of dollars.

Madsnake

get birchall, the only reason i'm not getting him is because i wlready have suckling but if you have a look at his scores over the last 5 or so matches he's been on fire.

mikeg12

Quote from: Madsnake on June 24, 2011, 11:52:12 AM
get birchall, the only reason i'm not getting him is because i wlready have suckling but if you have a look at his scores over the last 5 or so matches he's been on fire.

good call on that!  something different and good scorer!  BANG. IN.

elephants

My mate wouldn't get Birchall when i said he should. I hope he can blitz it for your and my sake.