Lance Franklin crazy trade

Started by muffinman, June 23, 2011, 08:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muffinman

hey guys

Im thinking of downgrading Franklin to someone like B.Harvey or P.Chapman this week so I have coverage on the field and one back-up of T.Lynch

What do u reckon? :-\

Chelskiman

muffinman

Lol i said it was crazy but Im going for a top 4 spot in my league and playing one the best people out there to play

Im just in front of this guy and loss could mean I move out of the 4

LEV

Ziplock

that's harsh, he deserves at least opinions.

Basically, you're better off just saving your trades and potentially losing one game, than trading and possibly winning this game, but leaving you short in finals.

Fireballz

Yer don't do it bro. Especially coz ur downgrading to 2 players who have byes during league finals. And your downgrading one of the top forwards of 2011. And several other reasons. Just don't.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Ziplock on June 23, 2011, 09:11:45 PM
that's harsh, he deserves at least opinions.

Basically, you're better off just saving your trades and potentially losing one game, than trading and possibly winning this game, but leaving you short in finals.

Actually that depends - how many trades do you have left mate?

If he is league focused and has a lot of trades left why not burn one here to win a crucial matchup???

If you don't have many left then it' a crazy idea.

yorgis

what happens if you need him NEXT week to win your game ?

Fenno

Your league isn't going to be won this round but if you make this trade it could be lost.

Fireballz

Quote from: Fenno on June 23, 2011, 10:17:49 PM
Your league isn't going to be won this round but if you make this trade it could be lost.
Fenno you are wise

Mr.Craig

The title of this thread says it all.

Slap

Quote from: Fenno on June 23, 2011, 10:17:49 PM

+1

Buddy has been on of the most promising fwds this season.  He really hits straps towards the latter half of the season last year.  You be kicking yourself when he does it again this year.  Imagine when he starts kicking accurately...

Fireballz

Quote from: Slap on June 23, 2011, 11:03:20 PM
+1

Buddy has been on of the most promising fwds this season.  He really hits straps towards the latter half of the season last year.  You be kicking yourself when he does it again this year.  Imagine when he starts kicking accurately...
When he starts kicking accurately he's gonna break the season record of 150 goals.