Why are we jumping off CK?

Started by The Grundles, June 23, 2011, 07:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grundles

Why is there such an exodus from Chris Knights??? Sure he had 1 bad game where he was subbed off due to a migrane and he has a pretty high B/E...but he is still averaging 75 and for a player that cost 221k at the beginning of the season, he still has the ability to churn out 90's.  You watch him burn you all this week with a 95!

swizo55

if i could like a comment like on facebook i would...
well said

Holz

not a single score above 65 in the last 3 weeks, why keep him when there are players like sylvia, didak, and pav in his price range they were all worth 400k at the start of the season so going from 220k to 400k is a good trade

97crows98

I got I.Smith for him and am very happy with my downgrade. I would be equally happy going Knights to Callinan if I were you.

Alka

Because he was never a keeper? He made some cash, provided us with a few nice scores, but it's time to upgrade to an actual premium. As Holzman points out there's players close to his price, so really... why would you keep him?

Slap

Im with ya, Im keeping him as perma fwd cover.  Only made 50k, so hardly a cash cow.  Just a doughnut investment in my eyes.

The Grundles

Quote from: Slap on June 23, 2011, 08:22:30 PM
Im with ya, Im keeping him as perma fwd cover.  Only made 50k, so hardly a cash cow.  Just a doughnut investment in my eyes.

Always gets a game...hardly that many prem forwards around.

Current fwd line is Chap, Silvia, Stevie J, Franklin, Voldt, Knights, Petrie (Richardson, Howe, Matera)

Why would I waste a trade on getting rid of him when he always gets named and can push into the midfield and score a ton???

Problems

CK was suppose to be my F7 but after his last 3 weeks I'm done with him. I would rather get a solid replacement in Sylvia in his place as his price vs points is too tasty to pass

I could make Knights my F8 but with Mzungu, I.Smith and Prestia all available and playing well I'll take my chances on them when needed and take the extra cash off the Knight cull now

glynman90

I'm keeping him but only because I don't have enough trades to use on someone who is fit and is always named. (5 left!!)

Flame

Quote from: Problems on June 23, 2011, 08:38:55 PM
CK was suppose to be my F7 but after his last 3 weeks I'm done with him. I would rather get a solid replacement in Sylvia in his place as his price vs points is too tasty to pass

I could make Knights my F8 but with Mzungu, I.Smith and Prestia all available and playing well I'll take my chances on them when needed and take the extra cash off the Knight cull now
Agree with this..welcome to my team Sylvia.

elephants

Considering my Fwds are done I'll have him as a perma benchy.

Windigo

I didn't even look at this bloke at the start of the season.  :P

yorgis

can't open ff break evens, but i think his is something like 130 or so

Mr.Craig

We are jumping off because most of us can upgrade to a true premium. I would say there are a number of prem forwards you could look at - Goodes, Okeefe, Pav, Harvey....Fyfe. Even a spud like Westhoff is averaging 8 points more a game.

hardnut

I'm not jumping off, happy enough with him, would rather hold the trade. Too many trades are driven by BE, his price will drop yes but you can be just as certain it will rebound excellent 8th forward imo