McEvoy
7 (63.6%)
Smith
3 (27.3%)
Multiple
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

glenr

First off - I'm rubbish @ DT. Having a terrible year, so need your collective help.

I have 4 good ruckmen - Cox, Sandilands, Z Smith and McEvoy. Had them all since the start and so I've made good money on Smith & McEvoy and had great cover throughout.

But, it's time to free up some cash. Only 8 trades remaining, $7k cash and need to upgrade at least 3-4 positions.

My thinking is with Sandi's injury, even though he's named, with his high B/E I'm thinking I'll trade him out this week to an $80k player and rely on the 3 remaining ruckmen to get me through, sitting Smith on the bench if all available.

Is this a good move? Should I trade one of the others before Sandi? Should I downgrade more than 1? Any other ideas?  Thanks! :)

thanme

You've made a killing on both McEvoy and Smith!! I'd drop either of those 2 and keep Cox/Sandi though.
After Freos last bye, you can get rid of the other too.

glenr

Thanks for the votes all and the feedback Thanme.

I'm wondering if McEvoy is a keeper - last 3 rounds average of 122 and 5 round average of 108 and a B/E of 78. So if he gets  another 108pts next game, he could be around what Sandi will be after this game assuming he has a slow return but with no byes...

It would also mean I could downgrade Smith sooner too meaning I'd have a truckload of cash to upgrade my problem areas... Hard one!

Any other ideas/feedback?