Darling ---> Didak or Higgins???

Started by dcmagadia21, June 23, 2011, 06:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmagadia21

I'm already doing Knights to Sylvia. I need another upgrade. I was thinking either Darling to Didak or Heppell to Suckling. At the moment, I'm starting Pup, Stanley, Lower and Hibberd in the back line  :( but on the other hand, Darling has a high BE and would most certainly go down more in price.

9 trades left and $140,000 in the bank

LF

Cicjose

i would be thinking of ousting the players who have finals byes.....

Heppel to Suckling is a sideways trade IMO because both started out as cash cows...

dcmagadia21

Quote from: dcmagadia21 on June 23, 2011, 06:39:27 PM
I'm already doing Knights to Sylvia. I need another upgrade. I was thinking either Darling to Didak or Heppell to Suckling. At the moment, I'm starting Pup, Stanley, Lower and Hibberd in the back line  :( but on the other hand, Darling has a high BE and would most certainly go down more in price.

9 trades left and $140,000 in the bank
My forward line and backline for this round:

DEF: Gibbs, Deledio, Enright, Lower, Stanley, Puopolo, Hibberd --- Heppell (E), Adcock, Goddard

FWD: Fyfe, Johnson, Goodes, Knights, Darling, Krak, Howe --- Lynch (E), Franklin, Riewoldt

Windigo

I was gunna get out Heppell, but then I was thinking......

Heppell's average at grounds (Excluding MCG)

Averages 80 from 7 games

At MCG, his average is 97......He is playing at the MCG this week.

Or at Etihad.....He averages only 75.

:o

dcmagadia21

Now how bout this?

Darling ---> Didak or Higgins?

glenr

I reckon Higgins has found some fitness and therefore form...

He's also found a cosy spot running free @ halfback and picking up cheap stats. So far, he's not damaging enough to be manned up so great for us DTers who have him. Always a risk though with his body...

dcmagadia21

I'm tossing up between the 2 this week. Higgins is cheaper now and has found a new role off half back racking up while Didak has gone down heaps in price, capable of 90-100s and is on the up. HELP  :-\

dcmagadia21

I've done my 2 trades (no more time to look at team tomorrow with school and work):

Darling and Knights ---> Sylvia and Higgins

$7800 left  :-\

Next week:

Krak ---> Callinan
Heppell ---> Shaw

leaving me with 5 trades for finals

My projected final team (full strength):

DEF: Gibbs, Deledio, Goddard, Adcock, Enright, Shaw, Stanley --- Puopolo, Hibberd, Lower

MID: Boyd, Pendles, Swan, Thompson, Watson, Selwood --- Iles, Mzungu, Jacobs

RUC: Cox, Sandi --- Smith, McCauley

FWD: Fyfe, Johnson, Sylvia, Franklin, Higgins, Goodes, Riewoldt --- Howe, Lynch, Callinan

Is that a good enough team leading up to finals?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: dcmagadia21 on June 23, 2011, 07:52:35 PM
Now how bout this?

Darling ---> Didak or Higgins?
I must be missing something. Have heard a bunch of people talking about getting Didak into their side, don't understand it at all. What about Leon Davis???

Slap

What about, Darling to Sylvia and Heppell to Suckling?

dcmagadia21

Quote from: Slap on June 23, 2011, 11:05:49 PM
What about, Darling to Sylvia and Heppell to Suckling?
Unfortunately, I couldn't afford. Gonna trade Heppell out next week anyway, with the help of the Krak--->Callinan trade.

hardnut

getting Didak in is a woeful trade imo, glad to see the "do I get Higgo" threads have started after holding him but not sure he's worth the risk if you don't already have him. Suckling is a genuine premium in the backline, his starting price is now irrelevant get him of you can.