Puopolo
1 (100%)
Lower
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Windigo

Going Heppell>Scotland.

But stumped on as who to oust.

Do I trade Puo (B/E of 56) or Jacobs (B/E of 64)

I'd make 60 k if I oust Puo, but he has the potential to make some more cash. Hmmmm.

Slap

He wont make that much more..  I'd trade pups if i had good back cover.  he has been very handy, but Jacobs propensity to earn is higher than pups, he was subbed last week.  He is young and will bounce back, the kid can play the game.

I'd prefer to field pups over jacobs.  So if you had to play one, I'd trade Jacobs.  But if they could both be on your benches, Id get rid of Pups.

Windigo

Both would be benched when Adcock & Goddard come back.

Right now Puo has to start & Jacobs is my EMG.

Slap

Quote from: Windigo on June 23, 2011, 06:16:49 PM
Both would be benched when Adcock & Goddard come back.

Right now Puo has to start & Jacobs is my EMG.

Mind you, Jacobs has been named on the field.  And against North Melb he could have quite a good game.  If you had to play him, this week could be a very very good week.  Considering he was subbed last week, i doubt he'll get subbed this week.  Stats suggest you don't usually get it twice in a row, although it has happened.

Windigo

I won't be starting Jacobs. IF I trade Puo.....

I'd start Hibbo, Lower & Stanley SHOULD score more.......

Slap

Quote from: Windigo on June 23, 2011, 06:22:43 PM
I won't be starting Jacobs. IF I trade Puo.....

I'd start Hibbo, Lower & Stanley SHOULD score more.......

I have never trusted lower. hahah for some odd reason.

Holz

i have much more confidence in playing pup over jacobs, the hawks have soo much ball that its hard for him not to get touches especially in the backline. Im assuming you need some cash for the upgrade, jacobs is only 180k so that means yu dont need that much cash
surely there are better ways to get money. Both these trades are bad. Pup is my 8th backman for the season and he is doing a great job.

Slap he is playing north one of the inform teams in the comp, i would be worried about his score.

Windigo

Yeah, when I get Callinan in a couple of weeks I'm outing him for Fisher.  8)

Off topic here......Won't have time to see final teams tomorrow (As usual  ::)) and once again might risk it and trade now.

All my players are playing.......

Slap

Quote from: Holzman on June 23, 2011, 06:26:25 PM
i have much more confidence in playing pup over jacobs, the hawks have soo much ball that its hard for him not to get touches especially in the backline. Im assuming you need some cash for the upgrade, jacobs is only 180k so that means yu dont need that much cash
surely there are better ways to get money. Both these trades are bad. Pup is my 8th backman for the season and he is doing a great job.

Slap he is playing north one of the inform teams in the comp, i would be worried about his score.

North have reached their capacity to win consecutive games :P  your due a meltdown!

Windigo

I don't need any cash.

I have $ 300,000....

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on June 23, 2011, 06:28:21 PM
I don't need any cash.

I have $ 300,000....

easy than dont trade anyone out.

Windigo

Quoteeasy than dont trade anyone out.

Why?

I can double upgrade this week..... ???

Holz

do you mind posting your team im sure there are better things to do with your money.

Windigo

Okay. Here is my team. At full strength & dis-counting the cursed byes.  :P

Backs: Goddard, Suckling, Gibbs, Adcock, Heppell, Stanley & Lower          Jacobs, Puopolo & Coad= :'(

Mids: Swan, Boyd, Mitchell, Ablett, Redden & A.Swallow                  Prestia, Hibberd & Bewick

Rucks: Cox & Smith      Bailey & J.Tippet

Fwds: Franklin, Goodes, Higgins, Sylvia, S.Johnson, Petrie & N.Riewoldt       Harper, Mzungu & I.Smith

Only thing would be to trade N.Roo..... :-X

Heppell & Puo. Would make way for Scotland & Shaw.

Holz

i would keep heppel and go stanley to scotland and lower to lids if you can afford it.