Cam Richardson!

Started by Proudy1032, June 23, 2011, 06:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudy1032

You bloody beauty! Finally named!

Windigo

4 players and only one spot......

LF

yeah but on the extened bench don`t get too excited until final teams tomorrow.
how many times has he been named on the extended bench only to be the emergency.

Slap

cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon!!!

make the cut! make the cut!

Holz

you would think that anthony should play, tarrant will likely be also with delaney on the field in FB i wouuld think that would mean tarrant is on the bench. Adams probably has the 3rd spot so the rest of the guys are fighting for the 1 spot.

I really hope wright doesnt play i dont rate him as a player.

Windigo

Dunno about you guys....But I hope Keiran Harper plays.  ::)

LF

Quote from: Windigo on June 23, 2011, 06:19:21 PM
Dunno about you guys....But I hope Keiran Harper plays.  ::)

same here windigo  :)

djff

the talk here at work is that with Mcmahon out Richardson might get a go in the backline ...?
who knows- he will probably score 20 points...
woudl rather see Harper in than richardson as he has more recent match play.
well, whoever does nto play is out, i think!

Windigo

Quotesame here windigo  :)

He looks a talent......I think he might sneak in. I get the opinion that Scott has a man crush on him.  :P

Slap

Quote from: Windigo on June 23, 2011, 06:24:48 PM
Quotesame here windigo  :)

He looks a talent......I think he might sneak in. I get the opinion that Scott has a man crush on him.  :P

I feel the opposite feelings towards cam rich.  A man loath on him :P

Holz

from a non DT perspective but a roo fan perspective i think they should play him. He could play that rebounding defender role and free up some time for rawlings to play in the middle. I dont think harper should play as we wil have HMAC soon and he will be a forward with petrie and possibly edwards and we have plenty of crummers. The mid is stacked aswell.

Windigo

QuoteHMAC soon

His not coming back this week. So why not give him a trundle.

But In saying that I'm not to keen on his chances to get in, (Harper)

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on June 23, 2011, 06:33:13 PM
QuoteHMAC soon

His not coming back this week. So why not give him a trundle.

But In saying that I'm not to keen on his chances to get in, (Harper)

the roos must plan for a potential final series so should get richardson in to play in the back if they make the finals. I extremely doubt harper will be in the 22 if they play finals.

Simple Jack

Quote from: Holzman on June 23, 2011, 06:18:17 PM
you would think that anthony should play, tarrant will likely be also with delaney on the field in FB i wouuld think that would mean tarrant is on the bench. Adams probably has the 3rd spot so the rest of the guys are fighting for the 1 spot.

I really hope wright doesnt play i dont rate him as a player.

I think Adams is injured, his output has been minimal in recent weeks. North may choose to rest him this week, which, if happens, would make the chances even greater for Cam.

fran

North need a replacement defender with McMahon out. on the interchange there are only 2 defenders Robbie Tarrant and Cam Richardson. Tarant although can play smaller is essentially a key defender, whilst Richardson is a rebounding defender. Mcmahon never plays on the talls and therefore is the logical choice. Between grima, thompson and pederson they should have enough "tall" to cover the half forward.

Of the bench there, Leigh Adams would have a definite spot and Anthony and wright i would expect to round out the bench. If i were a betting man i'd back richardson although he has been best on ground for the best part of the last 4 weeks and still couldn't get a game so there will always be uncertainty