Main Menu

Enright

Started by Holz, June 23, 2011, 04:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Im down to 5 trades however im thinking of trading out adcock to Enright as he is averaging just under 90 in the last month and has an extemely easy run of games coming up.

adealide, essendon, west coast, brisbane, richmond, melbourne, GC, adelaide

With selwood down and bartel potentially out he might get abit more ball and im not confindent that adcock will pump out big scores when he is back. as his role appeared to changed and im worried about his injury.

I also have bartel to worry about. I do want to get callinan at some stage, if i had the trades i would definately consider bewick to callinan and bartel to ablett

Cicjose

with that easy run i would still expect geelong to lose a game at some stage

eski_liddr

Quote from: Cicjose on June 23, 2011, 04:48:11 PM

ditto its almost like they "need" to loose one just to get rid of the ho-do

Memphistopheles

Quote from: eski_liddr on June 23, 2011, 04:53:38 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on June 23, 2011, 04:48:11 PM

ditto its almost like they "need" to loose one just to get rid of the ho-do

Carn the Eagles!

Holz

thanks for the help guys with enright

nah i kid, comon the roos and gellong.

AlexIsOnFire

with 5 trades I'd be holding... Adcock might be back in 2 and he has no finals bye....

Slap

Quote from: AlexIsOnFire on June 23, 2011, 05:47:23 PM
with 5 trades I'd be holding... Adcock might be back in 2 and he has no finals bye....

Im with you.  And even if geelong have an easy run, it usually means that the midfielders have a day out, it doesn't guarantee the defence will get easy possessions all day!

simma1978

Agreed. STOP TRADING!!!!

Holz

Quote from: simma1978 on June 23, 2011, 05:53:24 PM

Agreed. STOP TRADING!!!!

there is no fun in that :)

Slap

Quote from: Holzman on June 23, 2011, 06:10:38 PM
Quote from: simma1978 on June 23, 2011, 05:53:24 PM

Agreed. STOP TRADING!!!!

there is no fun in that :)

Lol your right!  Ive had exams all week and Ive been waiting for teams to be able to plan/execute my trades!

After this week though, I'll still have more trades tthan you and I'll be holding them til finals (hopefully)..

So that means if I were you.  STOP TRADINGG!!! haha :P

Ziplock

I'm with everyone, I would not trade with only 5 left. I'm considering going dal santo - pendles, which would leave me with 5 (need to double trade), but imo that's cutting it too fine- so I probs won't and will rely on captain ablett to pull me through ;)