the flower or the stone?

Started by thatguy, June 23, 2011, 02:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatguy

simple question.

who would you pick.. daisy thomas or tommy rockliff?

please spare 30 seconds for a response and reasons.

Ziplock

thomas I guess, on the basis he has no more byes left.

ossie85

Daisy, pfft. Though he isn't the best DTer....

thatguy

Quote from: ossie85 on June 23, 2011, 02:30:20 PM

Daisy, pfft. Though he isn't the best DTer....
sorry... with a mid already consisting of ablett, boyd, swan, mitchell and pendles, looking to find a 6th and final spot. have narrowed it to these two.

ossie85

Impressive midfield :) Three pies might be too much though, even with no byes left. Especially when 'general soreness' comes in.

Chelskiman

When you say flower, do you actually mean flower or fuck?  Just wondering because both would be acceptable.

thatguy

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 23, 2011, 02:57:28 PM
When you say flower, do you actually mean flower or fuck?  Just wondering because both would be acceptable.
haha  :D just a little play on words, flower (daisy) and stone (rocky).

call it boredom!

Chelskiman

Lol, yeah I got that, but when you say fuck on here it censors it and turns it into flower.  Of course, I've figured out how to bypass the swear filter because I'm a mod on another forum. :P

Slap

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 23, 2011, 03:02:35 PM
Lol, yeah I got that, but when you say fuck on here it censors it and turns it into flower.  Of course, I've figured out how to bypass the swear filter because I'm a mod on another forum. :P

not a very good role model haha ;)

I like Daisy, he will continue to step up for the pies.  Rocky is always going to be a little uncertain in a brisbane outfit.  I'd prefer to put Daisy in my forward line, but he could really be the unique that puts you ahead of the pack.

I personally would go Daisy.  But that probably means its the wrong decision :P

Slap

You could always go monty in a couple of weeks, he will be a bargain and st kilda have a pretty decent run home.  Saves you close to 100+k in pocket money.

Chelskiman

Quote from: Slap on June 23, 2011, 03:05:13 PM

Hey, I have to tell people off for that usually, so it's good to let my hair down and be on the other foot in different forums for a change. :P

Slap

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 23, 2011, 03:09:13 PM
Quote from: Slap on June 23, 2011, 03:05:13 PM

Hey, I have to tell people off for that usually, so it's good to let my hair down and be on the other foot in different forums for a change. :P

What forums are we talking here?  You only are a bench steward. Is this a second profile?

Ziplock

I think he means another site slap that uses the same type of forum.