Sylvias B/E?

Started by Joshy11, June 22, 2011, 09:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshy11

Praying that sylvia doesnt ton up big this week coz i upgraded bartel to ablett instead of completing my forward line :/
Just wondering if sylvia gets 90-100 how much his price will go up coz i have 127k plus materas 200k so if he goes up more than 10k im flowered!!

Joshy11

140 views...would anyone with any knowledge on prices like to give me an estimate?

Sammocorw

His price will rise approx $5k

MiGZ

He will go up roughly 6k if he gets his average of 94 this week.

Source: FFGenie

McRooster

What I don't think is clear for most people Joshy is why have you already used your trades this week ahead of teams being named?

If you had the coin and the trade spare - get Sylvia this week.

I use the rough math of player score minus b/e divided by magic number (tends to be around 3.75?) = $k price rise or fall

or in Sylvia's case (if he reaches average v Richmond of last 4yrs) 88? - 76 / 3.75 = $3.2k rise

if he reaches season average 94 - 76 / 3.75 = $4.8k rise

if he cracks a ton (very likely) 110 - 76 / 3.75 = $9.1k rise

These are very loose but it should see him into your side if he scores below 110 this week.  :-\

*This is not gospel and only meant to be used as a guide but it clearly shows (as others have said) that if he does bust out a season average game then you will still be able to afford him.

Joshy11

Thanks fellas :)
Yeah Roost cardinal sin i no but i dont have access for next 2 days and thought gazza was a pretty safe bet to play(although he missed his flight :P) and jimmy not so i took the punt

Lobbus

Sylvia has played forward last couple of weeks which may keep his score down. Bailey might be rotating others thru the midfield.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Lobbus on June 23, 2011, 01:05:56 AM
Sylvia has played forward last couple of weeks which may keep his score down. Bailey might be rotating others thru the midfield.
Richmond's lack of a backline should see him score 90+ regardless I think.

Chelskiman

Quote from: Mr.Craig on June 23, 2011, 02:13:46 AM

Pfft, Rance will smash him.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 23, 2011, 02:14:42 AM

I like your confidence. I reckon Richmond will get up in a close one.

DG

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Mr.Craig on June 23, 2011, 02:18:58 AM
Quote from: Chelskiman on June 23, 2011, 02:14:42 AM

I like your confidence. I reckon Richmond will get up in a close one.

And Foley will get BOG with 130+ DT points and Swan will drop enough so I can straight swap Foley for Swan next week :P

Slap

sylvia will push up on the ball if he isn't getting touches in the fwd line.  He was starved in teh 2nd qtr last week and ended up with the pill a fair bit in the 3rd and 4th.

I wouldn't be too concerned, Bailey recognises the imporatnce of Sylvia.  He needs him to play well to keep his job.