Main Menu

DP Thread

Started by bomberboy0618, June 22, 2011, 09:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk_88

It is one of those shows that is best to watch in order from the start.

I can't recommend it enough. You can probably find DVDs at JB or do what I do and source it from various "shady" online sources.

AFEV

I might give the latter a go, if it is good I'll support the show and buy it as I always do ;D

hawk_88

Quote from: Sid on June 26, 2011, 01:17:50 PM
I might give the latter a go, if it is good I'll support the show and buy it as I always do ;D

That is the way I go. I have many a TV series on DVD because of how good the show was. The only way you can support it since local ratings, free to air or otherwise, have no impact on the success of a show overseas.

AFEV

For sure. I very rarely watch stuff on TV unless it is an Australian show.
Because really when they are trying to get renewed there is no way they are bringing up their Aussie following.

I still like to buy things if they are quality though, if they aren't, I don't. Pretty simple really.

CrowsFan

Quote from: hawk_88 on June 26, 2011, 12:41:29 AM
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Shown on the Comedy Channel on Foxtel. I watch online. Brilliant ongoing jokes and fantastic characters.
Ah yes. I have seen the first season and found it very funny, but never ended up watching more than that. Might have to get back in to it on your recommendation :)

hawk_88

It gets expontially better after the first season. Couple new characters and more and more ongoing jokes. I know I am going on but it is a really underappricated show.

bomberboy0618

AFEV

Justin Bieber

Shown on the Comedy Channel on Foxtel. I watch online. Brilliant ongoing jokes and fantastic characters.
Watched an episode today on the Comedy Channel. I can see how it's funny. Might have to get my hands on the first season to watch it from the start 8).

I too love buying my TV shows on DVD's but half the shows I like aren't available on DVD in Australia, if they are I have to go searching or they cost too much $$$ for me :(.

RiOtChEsS

BoredSaint

Quote from: BoredSaint on June 24, 2011, 06:54:08 PM
Quote from: Sid on June 22, 2011, 09:10:43 PM

There you go :P

I will have fun in here :D
how do i make this my msn DP? I LOVE IT :D
i tried that but its too big and i need to compress.. any ideas?

RiOtChEsS

RiOtChEsS

seems like everyone needs a hug at the moment...

who ya gonna call?

LaHug

Used to watch it 11:30pm on Monday nights back in '07. Now I watch it on Comedy Channel. I was devastated when Channel 7 ditched it but so glad when Comedy got onto it!