Main Menu

Summer @ The Movies

Started by AFEV, June 22, 2011, 06:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Looking forward to Green Lantern and Captain America. Might see Transformers, but I'm a superhero fan - Must admit  :P

elephants

CrowsFan

Ryan Reynolds will also be in the new x men movie whenever they make that as deadpool when they turn that in to an origins one like wolverine

MajorLazer

Ziplock

m@y moh xc1t3d 4 kvng fv p@nd@ 2.

CrowsFan

Why did you write it like that zip?
Yes kung fu panda 2 will be awesome :)

Cookie Monster

did somebody say awesome? :D

Justin Bieber

Reading the Herald Sun today (Had a spare with nothing better to do) and read that Cars 2 and Kung Fu Panda 2 weren't as good as the originals. Cars 2 was far from it, said to be the Worst movie by Pixar ever by the writer :o.

AFEV

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 23, 2011, 05:28:49 PM
Reading the Herald Sun today (Had a spare with nothing better to do) and read that Cars 2 and Kung Fu Panda 2 weren't as good as the originals. Cars 2 was far from it, said to be the Worst movie by Pixar ever by the writer :o.
The worst movie ever from Pixar could still be a damn good movie :P Normally you'd expect nothing from first class from Pixar though :'(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Sid on June 23, 2011, 05:30:52 PM
The worst movie ever from Pixar could still be a damn good movie :P Normally you'd expect nothing from first class from Pixar though :'(
I agree, Love my Pixar movies. I love animations still. Hopefully isn't half bad as others in the collection are AWESOME like you said 8).

AFEV

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 23, 2011, 05:34:15 PM
Quote from: Sid on June 23, 2011, 05:30:52 PM
I agree, Love my Pixar movies. I love animations still. Hopefully isn't half bad as others in the collection are AWESOME like you said 8).
I have all their movies, even though they only release a movie every 1-2 years I rate them as the best. It is just pure quality 8)
Hopefully this is just a one off, sequels always scare me, I thought they might be able to pull it off though I mean Toy Story 2-3 were just as good if not better than the first one.

Cicjose

toy story 2 was better than 1 but 3 was a weak effort imo

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Cicjose on June 23, 2011, 05:50:45 PM

Really? I loved Toy Story 3, I thought they did a great job.

AFEV

Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 23, 2011, 05:52:03 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on June 23, 2011, 05:50:45 PM

Really? I loved Toy Story 3, I thought they did a great job.
+1 I thought it was a splendid way to end the story.