Main Menu

Summer @ The Movies

Started by AFEV, June 22, 2011, 06:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

OK so I know it is far from Summer here but over the coming months in the US all the Summer blockbusters will be coming out. Here we can discuss which ones we are looking forward to, which ones we have seen, and as a result of that which movies we did/n't like.

I think we are all looking forward to HP7 P2, I know it is the movie I'm most looking forward to, if it is half as good as the battle of hogwarts was in the book it should be great.
Green Lantern will be interesting, I will probably see it but not a big one for me, not a big fan of Ryan Reynolds but Blake Lively=;D
Cowboys & Aliens should be awesome, it has it all, Cowboys, Aliens, Cowboys Vs. Aliens... :D I'll e seeing this one and I'm definitely looking forward to it!
Super 8 - Spielberg & Abrams need I say more? Must see.

I have seen Hangover 2 as well, must say I wasn't expecting much but it just wasn't funny o clever IMO, they crossed the line from clever and cheeky into downright wrong.

c4v3m4n

The movies I'm looking forward to:

• Captain America
  • Rise of the Planet of the Apes
  • HP7
  • Cowboys and Aliens

Ziplock

the finger thing was flowered in hang over 2.

I'm looking very forward to green lantern personally.

AFEV

Captain America trailer looks great. I'm making my way through all of them now.
Is the Planet of The Apes going to be this season? I thought it got pushed back :| I'll definitely be seeing it when it comes out.

Everything was flowered in the Hangover 2 ::)

c4v3m4n

Rise of the Planet of the Apes is due to be released on August 4th. It had, yes, been pushed back from a June release.

AFEV

Justin Bieber

I'd like to watch Green Latern and Captain America. I use to love watching the superhero animation shows and other movies. I don't mind Ryan Reynolds to be honest and Blake Lively only sweetens it :P.

Quote from: Sid on June 22, 2011, 06:49:36 PM
I have seen Hangover 2 as well, must say I wasn't expecting much but it just wasn't funny o clever IMO, they crossed the line from clever and cheeky into downright wrong.
I've heard people say it's better than the first one. Honestly, that's a tough ask. And from the trailer and what I've read, does look to have crossed the line a bit. A stuntman was injured smashing his head into a truck and they put THAT actual footage into the trailer, just despicable right there ::).

CrowsFan

One movie I had been looking forward to was Burke & Hare. It was the new Simon Pegg movie, but when it came out it was only out for about a week so I missed it :(

AFEV

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 22, 2011, 07:10:29 PM
One movie I had been looking forward to was Burke & Hare. It was the new Simon Pegg movie, but when it came out it was only out for about a week so I missed it :(
:(
Bad luck CF, might have to catch it when it comes out on DVD :)

soutter

Transformers anyone? Out in a week!

AFEV

Quote from: soutter on June 22, 2011, 07:46:35 PM
Not if it is anything like the second one :x

The tree of life should be good as well.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: soutter on June 22, 2011, 07:46:35 PM
Yeah man!
Loved the first one, second one was ok, but I hear that Rosie Huntington-Whitely is in it, man she is hot :)

Hawka

AFEV

No matter how many times I look at images or watch the reiler Ryan Reynolds does NOT look badass ::)

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Sid on June 22, 2011, 08:07:08 PM
No matter how many times I look at images or watch the reiler Ryan Reynolds does NOT look badass ::)

Oh, its so true. He single-handedly ruined Blade: Trinity for me with his attempted humor and non-badass behaviour.