Adcock V Fisher

Started by the raven, June 22, 2011, 06:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simple- who makes the better 7th back

Adcock, BE 140 odd, should play 8/11 games remaining, 285k ish
Fisher, struggling side no more byes, should play 10/10 games baring injuries etc...

the raven

In order for me bring in adcock at around 270-280k I need to wait for him to come back from injury (2 weeks), play 1 game and not hit is 140 BE (1 week) and then he has the bye (1 week). Thats a total of 4 weeks that I will miss out on scoring potential much higher then lowers and puopolos. So do I get fisher in after this week and enjoy the scores for 10 weeks (provided no injury, rest etc...) or wait a tad for adcock, maybe even after his bye but get less games and play the rookie.
ADCOCK- should play 8/11 games * note if it takes 3 weeks to return from injury he will only play 7/11 games possible*
FISHER- should play 10/10 games if he isnt rested etc...

At the moment i like fishers run for 10 games, maybe with a rest in there for 9/10 games but adcock is gonna be cheap.

Chelskiman

It's a no brainer, get Fisher.

the raven

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 22, 2011, 06:32:39 PM
It's a no brainer, get Fisher.

thanks, just needed persuading. Its just if adcock can comeback and regain his form he would be value for money. smashing out 100's for only like 280k is good.

Windigo

Get Fisher for sure.

The time for getting Adcock was before round 1 lockout.  ;)

elephants

Don't be stingy get Fish

the raven

I guess you could say, next week, *puts on glasses*, im going fishing. AWWWWW YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Ziplock

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on June 22, 2011, 07:08:39 PM
groans.
hunches over as though he is about to be sick....

TMurphBROWNLOW

fisher's scores have been phenomenal for a defender, get on while you still can!

Mr.Craig

Yep, what they said. Fisher has kind of snuck under the radar a bit with his scoring.

the raven