Previous topic - Next topic

Which one to start this week

Isaac Smith Vs. Essendon
12 (48%)
Jeremy Howe Vs. Richmond
13 (52%)

Total Members Voted: 0

bombers11

if it wasn't for smith possibly being the sub i would pick him, but your thoughts?

Chelskiman

I'm playing both (Smith in mids, Howe in forwards) but if I had to choose one I'd go with Smith.

thanme

Slap

Smith got a couple fo goals early, which is why he started well.  Plus it was against GC.

Howe got his couple goals late, which meant he was on 75 ish prior to the big jump to 100+.. 

Howe for me, purely on his effort to get his own ball and hard work - he takes marks most importantly.  I'll be happy if most of his possessions come from mark,kicks.

thatguy

its a tough one. howe has def looked good in his first 3 games. and to be honest, being a tassie boy having closely seen him play the last 3 years, i didnt think he could have this much an impact straight up.

but as slap said, marks and kicks are DT gold

bombers11

toughy for sure, after being burnt by prestia a few times i'm going to stay away from him, even know he is capable if he plays a full game

Andrew

1. Howe
2. Smith
3. Mzungu?

I'm forced to play only two out of the three. Is Smith a better bet than Mzungu? Mzungu has been solid at home and I was worried last week that Smith would start as a substitute. But that seems unlikely now?

Davoo

Ill say Howe. Smith had a good game back against the GC. Howe will get 80+ this week which surely persuades you to put him on field.

elephants

Hawkahh

bombers11

this hasn't really helped at all ahah

Mr.Craig

Wait until the subs are announced Friday night, if Smith is on the field then give him a run I say.

yorgis

howey. i've just evened it up for u. toss a coin, both should go well