Main Menu

Dahlhaus

Started by mike_3456, June 22, 2011, 02:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike_3456

How are you guys feeling about the gutsy new forward from the bulldogs, Luke Dahlhaus? He plays his third game this week, after scoring 76 last game and 34 after being subbed in, in the 3rd quarter of his first game.

tor01doc

Similar thread in SC - general consensus seems positive...apart from JS.

Cash cow if you've got spare trades in the coming weeks or can upgrade with a double trade as he's so cheap.

mike_3456

yes rodney eade has already let me down many times with m.wallis.

tor01doc

Liked Rocket's little short choppy steps when he ran the wing for my Hawks in their golden era...but as a reliable DT coach, forget it.

Alka

Love the way he plays, so much energy! Unfortunately with minimal trades left I think I need someone with better JS.

fidou

mmmmm Dahlhaus ......needs a haircut before he can play in my team

djff

just saw this a few minutes ago...hmmm...callinan (MPP) or dahlhaus (bubble)...

Cicjose

i downgraded tappy to dahl this week to afford pendles....

glam77

dahlhaus this week, callinan later if required.

djff

Andrew

Starting to think this guy could be a genuine cash cow. Easy fixtures coming up over the next month and obviously playing the Gold Coast this week. Downgrading Knights to Dahlhaus then grabbing Callinan after Adelaide's bye in 2 games time (perfect) for one of Iles/Mzungu/Jacobs/Howe or a forward who has gotten injury...

Just think waiting on Callinan and jumping on this bloke could be the wiser move. Who else will be a forward downgrade? Who else will be a downgrade full stop along with Callinan??

djff

yeah, i have decided to get Dahlhaus.

Harper to Dahlhaus
and
Heppel to Fyfe (or Higgins, depending upon the outcome of my poll).

and putting dahlhaus in my starting 22 instead of cameron richardson.

(lance franklin stuffed up my plans but will come good).

Andrew

Quote from: djff on June 24, 2011, 04:14:05 PM
yeah, i have decided to get Dahlhaus.

Harper to Dahlhaus
and
Heppel to Fyfe (or Higgins, depending upon the outcome of my poll).

and putting dahlhaus in my starting 22 instead of cameron richardson.

(lance franklin stuffed up my plans but will come good).

Franklin is an idiot, but yeah I'm going for League and have an easy opponent, regardless Dahlhaus v GC isn't the worst time to be starting him. Could pull a 50 but I'm expecting a 70. I can see why you'd start him infront of Richo who looks like SUB material.

djff

Quote from: Andrew on June 24, 2011, 04:24:27 PM

Franklin is an idiot, but yeah I'm going for League and have an easy opponent, regardless Dahlhaus v GC isn't the worst time to be starting him. Could pull a 50 but I'm expecting a 70. I can see why you'd start him infront of Richo who looks like SUB material.

re: franklin
- i agree

re: richo
- yep, probably always will be sub or might get lucky and be on the ground a bit but dahlhaus is a definite starter so have to chose him.

Botak

Quote from: djff on June 23, 2011, 10:00:29 PM
cheers
+1

Just traded out Darling for him and some Cash. Between this and Matera to Callinan on the bubble, I'll have the cash for three massive upgrades by the finals.... :D