Didak now or wait a week?

Started by L3nnyHay3s, June 22, 2011, 02:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Didak now or wait a week?

Now
Wait a week
Wait a few more weeks and see how he goes

L3nnyHay3s

I want to go Matera -> Didak but should I get on early or wait a week and see if hes back in form after a rest? Or even wait a few weeks to make sure hes back in form before I bring him in?

Please vote, thanks.

Prospector_1

Teams returning from bye have a bad record - that could easily mean Didak gets cheaper yet, so wait.

Andrew

If you're worried about him getting "back in form" maybe you shouldn't get him at all and get someone more premium... otherwise his breakeven is in the 40s and if you're thinking he's a premium, then by your own logic he'll score at least 80 and go up another 10-15k - why pay more next week?

Another thing in his favour is that Sydney v Collingwood is a blockbuster game which Didak has often starred in (as he often does in the big games).

Prospector_1

I very much doubt you will pay a significant amount more next week. If you MUST trade this week, there are better options.

Wait for the team sheets - I believe Matera is a chance to play again.

AlexIsOnFire

Quote from: Prospector_1 on June 22, 2011, 02:37:03 AM
I very much doubt you will pay a significant amount more next week. If you MUST trade this week, there are better options.

Matera still listed as 1-2 weeks on the injury list...

I'm bringing in Didak this week, The pies have 2 byes down and I believe they will all fire for the remainder of the season

Slap

Matera is a good real life player, but hardly a DT gun.  If you can upgrade him, do it. 

Jw though, is sylvia a better upgrade option than didsy?

Chelskiman

I'm going Matera to Sylvia this week, and I suggest you do the same if you can afford it.

Andrew

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 22, 2011, 01:37:16 PM
I'm going Matera to Sylvia this week, and I suggest you do the same if you can afford it.

+1.

thatguy

Quote from: Prospector_1 on June 22, 2011, 02:37:03 AM

fail.