Jack Darling

Started by dtboy, June 21, 2011, 11:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjay2308

Quote from: Slap on June 22, 2011, 04:26:22 PM
Quote from: bjay2308 on June 22, 2011, 03:48:54 PM
yeh iv been tossing up offloading him this week, but contemplating leaving him until maybe his bye next week. worsfold said today he has been tiring so he has had a light week on the track but wont go back to the wafl, and i doubt hell be subbed this week, it was only last week due to it being a wet weather game in the 2nd half and they wanted an extra runner.

If you leave him in, you'll lose cash and then trade him out the next week anyway.  What's the point.  You should downgrade to a cheap rook like callinan, even if he doesn't play.  You should by now have enough cover and callinan may increase your MPP.  With Hindsight, you shouldv'e traded him out last week for Howe.  And I know your kicking yourself for not doing it.

yeh i know i coulda/shoulda downgraded last week but was still contemplating saving trades and also he could be my backup forward as i think after the bye he could regain some touch but who knows at this stage.

dtboy

Quote from: bjay2308 on June 22, 2011, 06:30:28 PM
Quote from: Slap on June 22, 2011, 04:26:22 PM
Quote from: bjay2308 on June 22, 2011, 03:48:54 PM
yeh iv been tossing up offloading him this week, but contemplating leaving him until maybe his bye next week. worsfold said today he has been tiring so he has had a light week on the track but wont go back to the wafl, and i doubt hell be subbed this week, it was only last week due to it being a wet weather game in the 2nd half and they wanted an extra runner.

If you leave him in, you'll lose cash and then trade him out the next week anyway.  What's the point.  You should downgrade to a cheap rook like callinan, even if he doesn't play.  You should by now have enough cover and callinan may increase your MPP.  With Hindsight, you shouldv'e traded him out last week for Howe.  And I know your kicking yourself for not doing it.

yeh i know i coulda/shoulda downgraded last week but was still contemplating saving trades and also he could be my backup forward as i think after the bye he could regain some touch but who knows at this stage.

I got jeremy howe when he was worth $90,000 I was wondering if there were any other young gun rookies available

bjay2308

at this stage dalhaus and callinan look the best bet, albeit callinan is still yet to even play a game

elephants

mpp with callianan is the only reason i am getting him before he has played a single game ;)