Will Adelaide call upon Callinan?

Started by n4cr123, June 21, 2011, 06:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lids-fan

Had 30 touches and 7 insides 50 plus a goal to add. pretty good 2nd game if you ask me. im not sure they will expose him first up to the ruthless cats down at skilled.

Fenno

Quote from: lids-fan on June 21, 2011, 10:06:23 PM
Had 30 touches and 7 insides 50 plus a goal to add. pretty good 2nd game if you ask me. im not sure they will expose him first up to the ruthless cats down at skilled.
a) We all know how he went in the SANFL.
b) why wouldn't they play him against the cats? Its not like he is 18 and it will dent his confidence he is 28 years old so well and truely mature enough to handle anything. Only reason they wouldn't play him is if they wanted to give him another run in the reserves to make sure he is match fit. Playing Geelong will have nothing to do with his selection

yorgis

he's got to get called up soon but it's vitally important to get him on the bubble, unless you need him for mpp and cash. its crucial to have regular starting rooks on the bench for league finals

fidou

A secret squirrel told me that he's DEFINATELY in the mix to debut this week.

someguy

Quote from: fidou on June 22, 2011, 09:12:32 AM

get off the shrooms dude :P

Chelskiman

Quote from: someguy on June 22, 2011, 11:34:49 AM
Quote from: fidou on June 22, 2011, 09:12:32 AM

get off the shrooms dude :P

someguy

Ziplock

I loled as well.

go callinan! <3 you!

thatguy

Quote from: Ago97 on June 21, 2011, 09:55:29 PM
Quote from: elephants on June 21, 2011, 09:39:19 PM
Quote from: Alka on June 21, 2011, 06:51:25 PM
Bringing him in this week I think, need the MPP and can't go past his low price.
About time I got rid of spud Richo anyway.
Yeah exactly what i'm doing. I want to start mzungu and smith to cover N. Riewoldt and buddy and i can only do that if i bring in Ian-man.
but isnt richo playing some really good vfl footy atm?
doesnt this suggest he should be bak soon

2 BOG and 2nd mention last week from last three games. richardson has to be close.

Ziplock

as long as north keep winning, richo wont be coming in. Which means he wont be coming in until rd 16 v collinwood at the earliest, as port should be owned by even north.

thatguy

Quote from: Ziplock on June 22, 2011, 05:26:50 PM
as long as north keep winning, richo wont be coming in. Which means he wont be coming in until rd 16 v collinwood at the earliest, as port should be owned by even north.
ive heard whispers delaney is under a cloud this week.

yorgis

wait and see if richo gets a gig. if he does he'll make a bit more cash, and in the meantime callinan can work his way up to the bubble.

Grazz

You can bank on them calling him up, Stevens retirement was brought forward for that reason alone imo.

McRooster

Quote from: Grazz on June 22, 2011, 06:11:12 PM
You can bank on them calling him up, Stevens retirement was brought forward for that reason alone imo.
You get that from his neurologist report?  ;)

Agreed Callinan will be called up but not because Scott Stevens retired  ::)

Callinan will play the Matthew Wright role vacated by Porplyzia and Wright will move into the mid-field.

someguy

Quote from: thatguy on June 22, 2011, 05:29:12 PM
ive heard whispers delaney is under a cloud this week.

didnt hear it from a secret squirrel by any chance did you? :P