Main Menu

Pavlich

Started by thanme, June 21, 2011, 06:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thanme

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2011/06/21/now-pavlich-a-fremantle-casualty/

Obviously speculation at the moment. Add that with Buddy out and Darlings potential WAFL stint and it could shape up to be another horror week :/

tappy21

ouch. was hoping to get him in this week...watch this space

Alka

If Sandi plays but Pavlich is out it's seriously a big FMDT.
Very important league clash this week, my opponent has no cover for Franklin being out, but Sandi in = Petrie covers.
Then Pavlich out means I have minimal cover. Bah.

chaosAD

I hope he is O U T OUT !

Slap

He seemed to hurt himself towards the end of last week.  Perhaps a lower leg injury - calf, achilles etc..
Tactical advantage if he does end up out for myself.  I consider myself lucky, cos I was so close on getting him over fyfe.

elephants

I heard him say on Nine News last night that he just got a stomp on the foot with someone's studs. I reckon he might miss though. They are playing a lowly Brisbane and he shouldn't be worth the risk. On the other hand he is their inspirational skipper so they'll give him every chance to prove himself fit.

yorgis

every game is vital to freo's finals chances. if its a niggle i reckon he'll play especially with barlow back

Cicjose

we need to win this week he has to play

elephants

Quote from: yorgis on June 21, 2011, 10:22:09 PM
every game is vital to freo's finals chances. if its a niggle i reckon he'll play especially with barlow back
Also who have they got to replace him? Their injury list is horrendous!

Memphistopheles

Quote from: elephants on June 21, 2011, 09:42:52 PM
I heard him say on Nine News last night that he just got a stomp on the foot with someone's studs. I reckon he might miss though. They are playing a lowly Brisbane and he shouldn't be worth the risk. On the other hand he is their inspirational skipper so they'll give him every chance to prove himself fit.

Despite Brisbane being lowly this game is absolutely crucial for the Dockers to win if they want to play finals, especially with Melb, Rich, North, the Bulldogs and the Saints breathing down their neck.

I think the Dockers will give Pavlich every chance to prove his fitness for this game.

Having said that I think is is also important for those that have him (which I do) to have an emergency ready in case he doesn't front up because most likely he will be named in the side regardless.

Luckily for me I have Mzungu as emergency.

Mr.Craig

I saw the game and it didn't look too serious. Still, there has been talk about him carrying something for a while...fingers crossed.

upthemaidens

where theres smoke theres fire.... or a volcanic ash cloud

Memphistopheles

Quote from: upthemaidens on June 21, 2011, 11:01:07 PM
where theres smoke theres fire.... or a volcanic ash cloud

Lol.

Just on that - Imagine what havoc that would cause in the DT world if a team couldn't make a game due to the ash cloud and it was called off - the AFL said they would not reschedule - just split or give both teams the points i think?

Especially if the Hawks GC game had been called off last week - Ablett, Mitchell, Suckling, Buddy, Rischa and others would have all gotten doughnuts...chaos.

chaosAD

Holz

fremantle know that if pavlich is out than they have a decent chance of losing the match, i think he will play. If they had mundy and sandi playing its worth risking him but if pavlich is out im actually going to tip Brisbane. As much as i like pav (him and sandi are the only  guys i like) i hope he sits it out this week, i dont have him in my team and i wouodnt mind seeing the roos take out that 8th spot at the same time freo not making the 8.