Simple J.Howe Poll

Started by mike_3456, June 21, 2011, 04:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is J. Howe worth getting this round?

yes
no

mike_3456

Just a simple J. Howe poll. still bitter I didnt pick him up last round and wondering whether its worth it after his big price rise.

Chelskiman

Who would you be downgrading?  I think you may have missed the boat here though tbh...

mike_3456

will be trading darling->howe

Slap

Its purely up to how your team is going.  I didn't vote because I find it hard to influence your decision without hearing your full story.

If you have 3 trades left  -  I'd say no.

If you are in a good position and have a bit of cash/trades left - i'd say yes.

He still has a heap of money to be made.  If he continues with his average, he will go up another 100k or so - if he keeps his average up that is..

He looks good, and could even be good bench cover for your league games if he maintains; Melbourne have their remaining bye in a multi-bye round.

Anyway, look at your position and if you can afford to get on - do so.  If your team is looking set, perhaps a cheaper downgrade like callinan might be a better option.  (but then again, Howe is playing and looking good, is an extra 70k worth Howe's security??)  I prob say no, I'd rather the 70k.  But its all about individual position.

mike_3456

yeh im tossing up between howe or upgrading to a premium. I have 10 trades and 400k

Andrew

Seeing all the hysteria over Tom Lynch at 120k, I'm surprsied not more jumped on this guy last week.

Quote from: mike_3456 on June 21, 2011, 04:42:10 PM
will be trading darling->howe

Why didn't you do that trade last week..?

Windigo

QuoteSeeing all the hysteria over Tom Lynch at 120k,

Ah yes. Glad I never got him.  :D

mike_3456

I'm constraining myself to 1 trade/week and I got max bailey to cover the ruck last week. I also got T.Lynch on the bubble and he's certainly nowhere near his brother from another mother, the big q-stick... what a disappointment Tom's been.

Chelskiman

Why are you only going 1 trade a week?  Get the players in and enjoy the points!

Andrew

Quote from: mike_3456 on June 21, 2011, 05:05:59 PM
I'm constraining myself to 1 trade/week and I got max bailey to cover the ruck last week. I also got T.Lynch on the bubble and he's certainly nowhere near his brother from another mother, the big q-stick... what a disappointment Tom's been.

Your policy has cost you approximately $70k. Please don't tell me you've also got Knights but aren't doing Knights -> Sylvia/Didak/Cloke this week because of "1 trade a week"?

mike_3456

I'm going for a league win and I've got about 3 or 4 premiums with finals byes. So I need to save trades to make sideways trades in the finals.

Slap

Quote from: Windigo on June 21, 2011, 05:02:18 PM
QuoteSeeing all the hysteria over Tom Lynch at 120k,

Ah yes. Glad I never got him.  :D

Lynch actually looked good last week.  When he gets the ball in front of him and he takes his marks, he isn't that bad.  I'm happy I got him, Looking forward to upgrading him later on in the season.