Not so saintly

Started by callum111, June 20, 2011, 11:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callum111

Is anyone else being driven up the wall by their saints!! Goddard and riewoldt are up and down like an art vs science crowd.
They both are asking for me to trade them for their bye this week but i just can't with the run they have over the next month or two.
bye,north melb(etihad),port adel, eagles(etihad),adel(eithad),goldcoast,freo(etihad)

god n voldt im expecting 100+ avg and personally i rekn saints will win 5/6

Lobbus

Agreed as Saints supporter. However not too many other players you would bank on scoring much higher and Saints good run home

Slap

Lol, im not usually a grammar freak on this site - I dislike those types of people.  But that was one long sentence dude!

Ziplock

I have Dal Santo... even though he's on ok form atm, I'm considering trading for pendles.

It's so hard- I'm still in the eliminator, but I want to win my league too :'(

callum111

hope u can sleep at night now slap ;)

Slap

I can now.  Thanks.

But on topic - I paid premo prices for my saints players, the best move of the season was to not pick one up at all.  Picking up monty in a few weeks could be a great final pickup.  Ave 115 last season and will be around the 290-300k mark.  That is a stupidly big price drop and a stupidly big hate I have for the guy - annnnndd he bumped one of my favs in curnow when he was injured just to piss me off more/get suspended.

Ziplock

Quote from: Ziplock on June 21, 2011, 12:24:51 AM
I have Dal Santo... even though he's on ok form atm, I'm considering trading for pendles.

haha, I was looking at this, in a small window, so I couldn't see the name, and I was like-  wow this dude is in exactly the same position as me!

then- actually... that post seems very very familiar...

*facepalm*

just for a little bit of lols.

Slap

Quote from: Ziplock on June 21, 2011, 02:17:54 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 21, 2011, 12:24:51 AM

haha, I was looking at this, in a small window, so I couldn't see the name, and I was like-  wow this dude is in exactly the same position as me!

then- actually... that post seems very very familiar...

*facepalm*

just for a little bit of lols.

Idiot haha.  well played.

callum111

At least u wont be let down by pendles. I think thats a good trade u lose a bit of uniqueness but pendles is a super scorer without a bye, pull the trigger i rekn

Holz

the question is will next year will people load up on saints with no byes and considering they should be a really cheap price. For me i think you have to keep goddard and voldt because of their price. I dont think its worth an extra 100k upgrading them when they are both capable of pumping out 100+ scores.

Ziplock

^ same with me. Very cheap, very clean ;)

I'm seriously considering goddard, riewoldt, montagna next year.

Chelskiman

Don't think I'll be picking up Joey as one of my starting mids next year. >_>

Slap

Quote from: Holzman on June 21, 2011, 04:01:22 PM
the question is will next year will people load up on saints with no byes and considering they should be a really cheap price. For me i think you have to keep goddard and voldt because of their price. I dont think its worth an extra 100k upgrading them when they are both capable of pumping out 100+ scores.

Their run home is a fairly friendly one also.  I wouldn't be surprised if St Kilda win a majority of their remaining games - hopefully improving everyones DT scores.  I'd put 20 bucks on the Saints making the 8... maybe.
Quote from: Chelskiman on June 21, 2011, 04:05:29 PM

Neither!  Not after this year.  Next year, I'm going for premos that have 90-100+ averages over a period of 3 or so years before I jump on.... not that I didn't try doing that this year!

m_zulian

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 21, 2011, 04:05:29 PM

Same here. I will probably look at someone younger with greater upside such as Selwood, Thomas