Is it time for Heppell to bite the dust??

Started by nostradamus, June 20, 2011, 11:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tappy21

im swapping heppell into mids and trading him to pav. then swap pav to forwards using mpp.

also, rookie mid/backs - taylor hine (GCS) at $97600 played one game and then got the green jacket (after 5 points!!!). Theres a handfull of fwd/def rookie mpps also if that suits your team.

bob321

I'm tossing up between an 80ker purely for cash or maybe lisle from the hawks. 97k looks like he will score pretty shower but has a good chance to play with the hawks' talls dropping like flies. Reckon he will play his 3rd game this week with buddy susp.

Windigo

Jacobs>Scotland & Heppell>Shaw. Too easy.

matt1985

I'm in a bit of a dilemma with upgrading Heppell :(

I'm looking to trade out Knights to Sylvia, then Heppell to someone. Problem is I will only have 320k to make this upgrade...

I've had a look at my options and the only one that really takes my fancy is Mackie, maybe Johncock?

I've noticed Gram and Gilbert are very cheap too, but I don't think they are going to recapture their form anytime soon?

I want to make the Heppell trade this week so he doesn't bleed more cash on me! So thought's and opinions would be appreciated everyone!

Windigo

Hm. Both players will leak cash this week.  :P

That's a toughie. Depends on who will leak the most. Gram is the only bloke I would get in for the price available to you.

Andrew

Quote from: Slap on June 21, 2011, 01:54:42 PM
Quote from: Andrew on June 21, 2011, 01:14:14 PM
What about Heppell -> Pendlebury for those with an already complete defence?

Anyone to pendlebury will probably see you increase your points.  Heppell to pendlebury specifically is a good trade.

But if your lean on cash and trades, perhaps focus on grabbing fallen guns.  Like Montagna.  But obviously there is more risk there.  (he will fall close to 280-300k), which is super tasty considering he has a favourable lineup down the stretch and averaged 115 last season)..   He cant get any worse surely.

So in other words, skimp on my premiums? I don't know how you can justify overlooking Pendlebury when he's got no byes and Swan is back. Montagna needs to regain fitness before being considered and I'd still be waiting on him to decline. He could be my last midfield upgrade but for those who don't have Pendlebury it's this week or next, surely..?

Ziplock

I would never call getting montagna skimping personally. It's just more of a gamble than pendles- but at this stage in the season with trades running it, it could be a gamble worth taking.

yorgis

elephants