Suckling v Shaw

Started by Slap, June 20, 2011, 11:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slap

Simple Question.. Lay me your opinions.

Please dont view then leave without sharing your view.

Holz

no bye, better player, better team it has to be shaw, if hawthorn decide to change there game strat sucklings scores will crumble, or if teams work out how to break hawthorn. I cant see much changing for shaw, when he gets tageed he is killed but even last week you saw he can get 20 points in the space of a few minutes.

Slap

Quote from: Holzman on June 20, 2011, 11:03:43 PM
no bye, better player, better team it has to be shaw, if hawthorn decide to change there game strat sucklings scores will crumble, or if teams work out how to break hawthorn. I cant see much changing for shaw, when he gets tageed he is killed but even last week you saw he can get 20 points in the space of a few minutes.

AH man.  I was hoping that You were gonna say suckling.  Its killing me.

I hate thinking I'm gonna get Shaw in.  Any other thoughts?

Flame

I just picked up suckling! Early days but happy so far! Shaw up and down!

Holz

Quote from: Slap on June 20, 2011, 11:09:41 PM

no idea who else you have but i would bring in lids, scotland, gibbs, goddard ahead of him

The Grundles

Quote from: Holzman on June 20, 2011, 11:12:49 PM
Quote from: Slap on June 20, 2011, 11:09:41 PM

no idea who else you have but i would bring in lids, scotland, gibbs, goddard ahead of him

Anyone know why Goddard scored so poorly on the weekend?  Was he used in and under because his handball ratio was massive

callum111

i got sucko n hes a great pick the only thing shaw has on him is the extra game due to the bye, hes a great kick so they look to feed him the ball n hangs of the back getting all the cheap touches, loves to rack up cheap marks with tempo style the hawks play will have a few poor games but still lingers around 70 by no means a breaker