Rookie Ruckmen???

Started by dallen, June 20, 2011, 06:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dallen

i will be looking to burn Z Smith after the freo bye of Rd 16 to bank some $$$. Does anyone know of any rookies that may come in over the next few weeks? I appreciate that there are no crystal balls but a few names to keep an eye on would be great!

Minzy

Do you have cover for if/when cox and sandi (if freo are in the hunt) get rested b4 finals

plugz19

couple weeks late imho
maybe browne from richmond?
gawn from melbourne?
if you have petrie in ur fwds it might be worth getting lobbe (may get a go if brogan gets injured)
not much else i can think of

dallen

no cover, my rucks are cox, sandi, smith and spencer(rookie/LTI).... so maybe get a cheaper ruck that's guaranteed to play or maybe burn cox/sandi? fark, sandi has had enough time off - surely harvey won't be selfish and will respect DT'ers...

Jimbo_11

Quote from: dallen on June 20, 2011, 07:34:54 PM
no cover, my rucks are cox, sandi, smith and spencer(rookie/LTI).... so maybe get a cheaper ruck that's guaranteed to play or maybe burn cox/sandi? fark, sandi has had enough time off - surely harvey won't be selfish and will respect DT'ers...

he's not resting him
sandi is injury fool
broken toe

dallen

broken toe - really? when did this happen??

we were talking about what will happen in the lead up to DT finals geenous!

Holz

Quote from: dallen on June 20, 2011, 08:18:01 PM
broken toe - really? when did this happen??

we were talking about what will happen in the lead up to DT finals geenous!

i dont think he really needs a rest, freo will be struggling to make the 8 at it is, i would say the only chance he has of being rested is if freo are out of final contention or somehow win there next 4-5 games.

callum111

i think trent knobel is coming out of retirement he will come in rookie priced watch out for him could be a good pick up!!