Main Menu

Franklin

Started by chaosAD, June 20, 2011, 06:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Harry_West

Last thing i need. I average 2050 and scored 1650 this week. Thanks to god, heppell, broughton, bartel, boyd, n roo, darling, jacobs and prestia. Had swan, pendles adcock, selwood and shaw out. But i saved trades and won my league! Hopefully no more injuries and suspensions to come this week

chaosAD

Its all starting to go fluffy outs injuries FMDT!

bjay2308

the amount of injuries/suspensions/form slumps that have happened this past few weeks its made me realise its important to start saving some trades to counter this crap in the finals!

fidou

Pretty much everyone has Buddy so its down to the cover for an advantage. Howe, Darling, Mzungu, Smith I, Lynch, Callinan (if selected) - wouldn't that be a punt 115 pts from the tassie boy like he scored in the SANFL on the weekend.

elephants

Hmmmmmm, it does come down to cover.....

Holz

looks like i.smith is promoted off the bench 99 last week probably wont go near that but 70+ is what i want.

thanme

It's moments like these that you realise how shower your cover is :P Already playing Mzungu on field (for Nicky boy), I have McKernan or Dixon to choose from for buddy. Crap :P

Windigo

Wow, this is surprise.......

Looks like I'll rely on Mzungu for another week.  :)

glynman90

Craaaap...with Riewoldt out too I'm playing Mzungu anyway so now Lynch is going to have to get his first game on the field for my team.

Memphistopheles

Looks like Howe will get a chance to score 100 again, but this time not on my bench.

Will need  to play three of J Roo, Mzungu. Howe and Prestia - any thoughts?

Alka

Let's be honest, it was only a matter of time before a Buddy suspension. And what top team doesn't have him anyway?

Quote from: glynman90 on June 20, 2011, 07:35:12 PM
Craaaap...with Riewoldt out too I'm playing Mzungu anyway so now Lynch is going to have to get his first game on the field for my team.

Same (except I've got Mzungu covering Montagna, and Petrie from rucks to cover Riewoldt, provided Smith plays).
The two times I've actually started Lynch this season he got a 31 and an 18. So.... here's hoping he goes with last weeks form instead.

bjay2308

i wouldnt mind sandi making a miracle comeback this week so i can finally play petrie as a forward again and play one less rookie.. it feels like its been so long since i had that luxury. sandi better be back before eagles have the bye

Sammocorw

My thoughts are that Hawks should fight Buddy's suspension as he will still only get a week if unsuccessful. Hawks should do it for all the Buddy DT owners.

Andrew

Makes my Sylvia upgrade all the better now. Franklin, Riewoldt, Goddard, Adcock all out this week for me. Hopefully Sandilands is back - he is a chance. That'll strengthen forward lines for those who have Petrie covering in RUC.