Captains This Week?

Started by Windigo, June 20, 2011, 05:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Who will people be going for?

Boyd Vs GC  :-X

Looking at GAJ myself.

Chelskiman

My captain choices have been poor lately, but I've still managed league wins against 2nd and 3rd place in the past two weeks.  Think I'll be going to Ablett this week...

Davoo

might have to go with murphy for the first time this year! hes been smashing it! but then again, im concerned because now he has a higher chance of getting a crappy score  :-\

PorkSwords

I'm curious as to why there's an apostrophe in the thread title?

I'm thinking GAJ also, a liitle concerned Picken will tag him and reduce his score a fair bit ? Thoughts on that issue

Windigo

QuoteI'm curious as to why there's an apostrophe in the thread title?

Haha, I was just about to correct that.  ;)

Cicjose

bjay2308

Quote from: 4820 on June 20, 2011, 05:35:04 PM
I'm thinking GAJ also, a liitle concerned Picken will tag him and reduce his score a fair bit ? Thoughts on that issue

i have been planning on putting the big C on the gaz this week and thought about picken. but after watching a few gold coast games now all the younger players pretty much always look for him when hes around because they trust his skills probably more then their own! so he should still recieve a lot of handball recieves. i tossed up leaving boyd as capt for gold coast but last weeks effort has just ruined my liking for him..for now :P

BillMurray

Not worried about Picken. An entire Geelong team basically sat on GAJ for a whole game and he still managed 92. C is locked on him and it's not moving!  ;)

BillMurray

Quote from: bjay2308 on June 20, 2011, 06:07:31 PM
Quote from: 4820 on June 20, 2011, 05:35:04 PM

i have been planning on putting the big C on the gaz this week and thought about picken. but after watching a few gold coast games now all the younger players pretty much always look for him when hes around because they trust his skills probably more then their own! so he should still recieve a lot of handball recieves. i tossed up leaving boyd as capt for gold coast but last weeks effort has just ruined my liking for him..for now :P

+1. Boyd in the doghouse... >:(  :P

TheBeatles

only brought boyd in last week >:(  so sure to fire this week after a bad 1 :D

Windigo

Don't think anyone will have the balls to put it on Boyd.

I had the balls twice.....Redden C & Swallow C. Both Vs GC and both times got burned & BOTH times Boyd got 140+....

soutter

Quote from: Windigo on June 20, 2011, 07:28:45 PM
Don't think anyone will have the balls to put it on Boyd.

I had the balls twice.....Redden C & Swallow C. Both Vs GC and both times got burned & BOTH times Boyd got 140+....

I'm going Boyd. No guts, no glory!

glynman90

Thinking Boyd or Pendles. There's no reason why Boyd won't smash it (his score last week isn't a reason)

LF

locking GAJ in for the rest of the year unless something happens.