early trade thoughts...

Started by pinochio, June 20, 2011, 04:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Yeah sounds good. Get Colin & bench Heppell.

pinochio

thx windo!!

...just need reassurance i wasnt being a dill :P

Andrew

Quote from: Macman5005 on June 20, 2011, 04:50:17 PM
Don't write off Didak just yet. Tearing the muscle of your pec is not a small thing. You can see in the last 2-3 weeks that he is getting his confidence back and starting to build his fitness base. I think he will have a much bigger second half of the season!

+1, and it depends how you pick him up. For his price last week (and even this week), he's great for those with a heap of dual position players as he can be a 7th mid/8th forward covering for byes in either position. Noone can say they don't need cover for these byes and who better than Didak for someone cheap? Anyway, I think he'll average 85-90 from here on in and Collingwood are going to be firing after the week off and all there players are more valuable now compared to others because they don't cop a bye. I did Bewick -> Didak to try to win Eliminator last week (fell just short), but he's a good pickup for squad depth especially seeing as Knights & Darling are struggling and/or out of most sides.

That being said, Sylvia is a far better pickup for the season he has had and if it was Sylvia v Didak, I'd definately go Sylvia.

thanme

Quote from: Andrew on June 20, 2011, 05:33:24 PM
I did Bewick -> Didak to try to win Eliminator last week (fell just short), but he's a good pickup for squad depth especially seeing as Knights & Darling are struggling and/or out of most sides.

Sorry to take this off topic, but you mean round 12 right?? Or did you bring him in to use MPP?? He wouldn't have scored you a lot of points last week :P

pinochio

after some think i am coming to to the didak thoughts, in order to get heppell up to shaw....otherwise i am stuck with heppell leaking cash

also if i get sylvia i then need to downgrade once again to get enough cash to fund a shaw/fisher upgrade...ie an extra trade...

been reading that people think that didak will avg. 85-90 ppg, and that with a break/stars back for pies he will thrive???

stumped?!?!?