Main Menu

FTP Forum Discussion Discussion

Started by AFEV, June 20, 2011, 01:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazinga

Great Idea .. also, it's a good idea to give your batsman a bowl just to keep them happy  :P

8-6 Suited

I have literally got every order set to attacking haha :p

AFEV

QuoteThis season the updates are going to take a few hours longer than normal, as I'm going to be doing some database housekeeping in preparation for a new 'advanced match orders' related feature that will be introduced some time next season.
from the mouth of Ash himself! w00t!

cookie311993

How long is it until scotland and ireland are fully sorted out with sponsorship? When does div 1 get div 1 sponsorship

Master Q

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 02, 2011, 11:31:24 AM
How long is it until scotland and ireland are fully sorted out with sponsorship? When does div 1 get div 1 sponsorship
I think S15

cookie311993

thats a couple of seasons away still. I was just reading about the new advanced orders and they sound pretty good. Would really help causing upsets

CrowsFan

Next season teams in div 2 will get div 2 money so the season after div 1 will get the div 1 money

cookie311993

okay then so still a little bit off especially since scotland is still sorting out leagues so the best 8 teams are in div 1 arent they? or am i completly off track

Justin Bieber

I'm still in Div 1.1 (With 164k ratings) and 2 teams with 171k and 190k ratings (Yes, I survived over them miraculously :P) went down to Div 2.2 :o. I find myself VERY, VERY lucky to have survived a game clear of them.

AFEV

QuoteAs discussed on the forums recently, at the end of this season the amount of prizemoney awarded is being halved.

To compensate managers for the loss of prizemoney:
- weekly sponsorship is being increased by 20% as of today.
- wages will not be charged during the one week off season starting from next season.

The reason for this change is to try and lessen the requirement for managers to stockpile their end of season prizemoney to cover for running their team at a loss each week.

FTP-ashario
Despite protests it is going ahead.
It will be handy I suppose, should make a profit each week.

cookie311993

it should be pretty handy i suppose but not sure how much i will get have to wait until 05:30 FTP time

Justin Bieber

Think it's starting next season Cookie as Prizemoney has already been handed out now.

I'm all for it but will mean players will cost more throughout the season :-\. By the 20% extra is quite a bit 8).

cookie311993

its starts today HP. Thats if i read the announcement correctly

Bazinga

I'm happy with it .. it means that I can keep investing into my academies and still make a profit  :)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Bazinga on July 04, 2011, 03:32:34 PM
I'm happy with it .. it means that I can keep investing into my academies and still make a profit  :)
+1
though it helps the lazy guys like me who can't manage their finances, and disadvantages those who can.