Main Menu

FTP Forum Discussion Discussion

Started by AFEV, June 20, 2011, 01:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

yeah my prices were off to thats about it.

cookie311993

its not all my fault nails if you had half a brain you would have tried to purchase an entire new team instead of 4 players

AFEV

Now now lets not get hostile anyone.
Baz didn't mean to offend you Nails, he was just using you as an example. Fact is, you have only done what so many new players do - Not your fault ;)

BratPack

It's probably tough to incorporate. But I'd like to see the option given whether you want the prizemoney in the lump sum at EOS or the way Ash is proposing. I'd probably take Ash's option for the same reason as Bazinga, it'd help my academies. But if you want to just buy players and turn over your team you should have that option I think

Nails

Quote from: Sid on June 21, 2011, 03:28:18 PM
Now now lets not get hostile anyone.
Baz didn't mean to offend you Nails, he was just using you as an example. Fact is, you have only done what so many new players do - Not your fault ;)

Haha it's all good. I totally understand, Baz is crumbling under the pressure of an up and coming super power in FTP... If he wants to be afraid that's his own problem. When I'm destroying the competition you'll all be afraid muahahaha.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: cookie311993 on June 21, 2011, 03:24:37 PM
its not all my fault nails if you had half a brain you would have tried to purchase an entire new team instead of 4 players
If you had half a brain cookie, maybe you would finally realise that:
A) Punctuation matters.
B) Youse isn't a word!
C) Heaps good isn't a phrase either.
No need to start fighting, none of us are perfect.

BratPack

Fletch74

Cookie must barrack for GWS then... :P

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on June 21, 2011, 03:24:37 PM

If I purchased one player at the top of your price range... (75,000) then I have what? ~175,000 to buy 10 more players... There's no way I was going to get 10 quality players this time of season for 17.5K reach...

Yes I started with ~250,000 (as best I can remember) because I only have 1 team, unlike some others ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BratPack on June 21, 2011, 03:32:53 PM
It's probably tough to incorporate. But I'd like to see the option given whether you want the prizemoney in the lump sum at EOS or the way Ash is proposing. I'd probably take Ash's option for the same reason as Bazinga, it'd help my academies. But if you want to just buy players and turn over your team you should have that option I think
I'd do the same as I'm not one for going wild on the TM and look for Cheap players who I try to turn into Stars 8). Only past season or so I've started to spend more = reaping the benefits. Although this was after my Academies had reached a good enough standard and I was able to maintain them well :D.

Quote from: BratPack on June 21, 2011, 05:05:23 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 21, 2011, 05:01:53 PM
B) Youse isn't a word!

Disagrees
"I love You'se all" was Classic!

When I first started I thought 27k on a single player was alot :-X. The times have changed and probably 75k+ on a player is alot. No need to fight fellas and can see where Nails is coming from. When we all started we went made on the TM (e.g Q on Alleyne) as we all didn't know any better! Don't give cr** to Nails as I bet you we all made mistakes :P. As long as he sticks around, he'll learn and his team will be on the rise next season once he doesn't have to spend as much for a player 8).

Bazinga

Yeah sorry Nails .. nothing personal .. I was just using you as an example coz you are relatively new to FTP. The point I was trying to make is that a newbie isn't going to realise that he has an extra $20k per week in his finances and will still find a way to spend all his $$$.

*I look forward to you being a FTP superpower Nails   8)

cookie311993

haha almost as bad as GWS fletch. The suns :(

8-6 Suited

Go the Suns! :D

Well Baz, I have no idea what I will rate but it wont be much. In another effort to further throw my match I also wont be setting orders. :P

Bazinga

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 22, 2011, 12:13:15 PM
Go the Suns! :D

Well Baz, I have no idea what I will rate but it wont be much. In another effort to further throw my match I also wont be setting orders. :P

8) 8) 8) 

From memory I rated 70k last week and I have the same team again this week.

8-6 Suited

I imagine I will be in the 40-50s. I might set them actually and play my young nuff nuffs. :P