in come the pies

Started by callum111, June 20, 2011, 12:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callum111

I'm thinking heppell's time in the sun is over he is not the premium we would all like him to be and for that reason im planning to bring in heath shaw.
Knights has a huge breakeven and is not likely to score even his avg vs a geelong side on track for an unbeaten premiership, im thinking didak to come in for him?? seems sideways but dids form should be on the rise afta a slow start

what are ur thoughts??
here is my team 10 trades and $171,000
gibbs, deledio,rawlings, suckling, heppell, lower,bock, RES: otten, fisher, puopolo
murphy, ablett, goodes,corey, pendlebury,mzungu RES: goddard,prestia,wallis
cox, browne, RES: sandilands, moran
sylvia, franklin,petrie,chapman, knights, smith, higgins RES: riewoldt, lynch,richardson

Fenno

I agree that you should make both trades but I would look at someone other than Didak. People have been saying for months now Didak will start to pick it up but the fact is he isn't the same DT player as previous years and his isn't going to pick it up at all.

Holz

i agree bring in Didak and Shaw no byes and they could easily give you 180 each week between them.

callum111

yea im looking forward to having them bloody franklin ill have to play lynch this week that sucks hopefully its a shootout with the bulldogs

yorgis

like someone else said on another post, dids didn't do much with thomas and swan out, so what makes you think he will get back to form ? i agree but his price is very tempting

elephants

I am getting Fisher for Heppell but i don't know whether to bring him in this week or next.
Fisher has the bye this week but i don't want Heppell to leak too much cash...

m_zulian

I am looking at trading Darling to Didak. I know its risky, but Collingwood have no byes left, he has scored slightly better the last few weeks and Didak usually has a great 2nd half of season.

Holz

Quote from: yorgis on June 21, 2011, 10:37:03 PM
like someone else said on another post, dids didn't do much with thomas and swan out, so what makes you think he will get back to form ? i agree but his price is very tempting

well shaw was shocking with them out and pendles was very lucky to crack the 100 so considering the DT scores collingwood pumped out 88 is pretty good. 88 for his price is good anyway.